Chapter 4

"No, get off of me!" I called out, my aching throat still recovering from the chokehold he had me in.

"Heh.." Brick stared, his neon red eyes not breaking contact with my (e/c) irises. He was enjoying this.

'SLAM'

In an instant, both my wrists were held together, now slammed onto the concrete flooring beneath me. "You're...sick." Venom laced my words, squirming against his iron like grip.

That stupid smirk never left his face. He inched closer to me, his warm breath hitting my skin. "You're pretty when you're mad." I was at a loss of words. My cheeks flushed a soft pink from the sudden...compliment? "Uh...I..." Confused as ever, I had no idea what to say.

He grew ever closer, inches now becoming centimeters. "Awfully quiet now, aren't you, babe?" He tightened his hold on my wrists, earning a sudden whimper from me. "Ooh, I like that sound."

With that, I hurled a wad of saliva straight onto that damn face of his. Was I scared out of my mind? Of course, but I was not going to submit to him that easy. "So you want to play that game, hm? Fine." Whispering those words into my ear sent chills up and down my skin. Using his sleeve, he simply wiped away the slimy substance, a faint chuckle following right after.

Oh no. What is he thinking?

In an instant, his lips connected with mine. "Mmph?!" I squealed from the sudden kiss, which only seemed to excite him more. A red tint instantly spread throughout my face. Up and down our lips moved, and within moments, it became rather aggressive.

Strands of his ginger hair tickled my face, "Mm.."

Did he just...

Brick still held my wrists on the cold cement, his hungry lips dominating the kiss.

"Hey!" Echoed a voice from the doorway.

There stood Butch and Boomer. Both are visibly furious and more than ready to intervene.

Finally, the kiss broke.

"Don't you halfwits see that I'm busy?" Anger was clear in Brick's tone.

All the meanwhile, I lay beneath him, still trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Busy doing what. Showing her how to 'kiss' a sissy?" Butch scoffed.

This seemed to bother Brick. Letting go of my wrists, he stood off me and now approached his siblings. "Doesn't matter what you say, I got to kiss her first."

And there they were again, arguing.

My face was still flushed. Using my elbows to sit up, I glanced over at them.

They were distracted.

"You kissed her first, but I can kiss her better!" Butch folded his arms over his chest.

"Uh..Actually I can." Boomer held up a tiny tube between his fingers. 'Cherry Lip Balm' it read.

"I stole this from-"

"Shut up Boomer!" Both his brothers cut him off.

Brick snatched the lip balm and then crushed the tube in his hand.

I stood up and turned around. My knees still ached, so I wouldn't get far running.

"Ah, ah." Just then, my feet were no longer touching the floor. I was scooped up in Butch's arms, "Don't even think about running. You're not going anywhere sweetcheeks."

"Give her to me." Brick huffed, his knuckles clenched.

"Later." Butch leaned in and took a long whiff of my (h/c) hair, "Mmm.."

"That's weird." Boomer couldn't help but gag.

"You know what's weird?" Butch looked over, "Carrying lip balm. Like a sissy!"

"Butch! I said give her to me!" Brick neared us, visibly furious. His balled fists were ready to attack.

"I said, later!" Butch stuck his tongue out, still holding me up in his arms.

"Will you all shut up already?!" My patience wore thin. This made all 3 of them quiet down for a moment.

"Speak like that again babe..." Brick grinned, "And I'll kiss you till your lips bleed."

Immediately, I cleared my throat. Ouch! Though, I highly doubt he was kidding.

Butch began to levitate, still having me scooped up in his arms, "I like a gal with attitude."

Brick smirked and also began to float up, "Which is exactly why we're keeping her."

"Keeping me? Uh, no. I-.." I was cut off.

"Ha! Babe, you crack me up." Brick shook his head and laughed, "You actually think you have a choice."

We flew away from the building and began our ascent through the empty night sky.

Boomer followed, his blue irises looking me over, "I call dibs! She sleeps on my bed!"

"What?!" Butch and Brick yelled in unison.

By now, we were so far off the ground. Wind rushed past, flowing through my (h/c) locks. Fear settled in, and I clung onto Butch.

"Don't worry toots, I won't drop you." Butch muttered into my earlobe, "Or maybe I will for the fun of it. Who knows?"

"No way! I'm the leader, so I get her first!" Brick was all up in Boomer's face.

"Nuh-uh. I already called dibs!", the blonde crossed his arms.

"Boys, boys." Butch smirked, looking over at his brothers, "Let's settle this in a calm and civil way. Like men."

Small pause.

Boomer and Brick exchanged looks.

I glanced up at him visibly confused.

"Whoever catches her first gets her for the night!" With that, Butch flung me up through the night sky.

"No, no, no!" My grip on him was no more.

The cool, night air rushed past my face as I began to fall to the unforgiving ground below. Blood-curdling screams escaped my throat, "I hate you!"

___

Finally back after a 2 year break LOL

Who will catch you? We'll see! Leave a comment to give me suggestions on how I should take this story :D