Cassian

"Ok, so you remember what we told you all about the High Lords right?" Rhys asked them for the tenth time.

"Yes Rhysand" Aelin and Lysandra replied in unison.

He rolled his eyes, "Just call me Rhys, only the people that I hate call me Rhysand."

They strode into the meeting, Aelin and Rowan first. Aelin wearing a skintight suit, dark and night, with a dark, pine green cloak wrapped around her shoulders.

Then Rhys and Feyre entered, Rhys wearing his usual black suit, but this time with his wings out, Feyre was wearing the glittering dress that she wore on Starfall.

Mor was in a dress of her usual red. Az and I were dressed in our usual Illyrian leathers with all of our siphons on display. Elain was in a light pink, frilly, flowy dress that covered nearly every inch of her skin. Nesta was wearing a simple black dress with her hair swept back to show off her sharp cheekbones, and Cauldron, she looked beautiful. Amren didn't feel like being there, she was poring over some books that she had Az winnow in to figure out how to send these now fae back to their world.

Elide and Lysandra were wearing pants with a silk tunic. It looked expensive, but practical. Manon was wearing something that I assumed were witch leathers. The males were also wearing practical clothing, Rowan's and Dorian's were much fancier than Lorcan's and Aedion's. Fenrys, it seems, drew the short stick and was stuck watching Abraxos.

Only Thesan, Helion, and Kallias were there at the moment,

"Welcome," Thesan said, his voice as deep and rich as those eyes. His lover monitored our every breath from a few feet behind, no doubt realizing our we were doing the same behind Rhys and Feyre. "Or," Thesan mused, "since you've called this meeting, perhaps you should be doing the welcoming?" 

A faint smile ghosted Rhys's perfect face, shadows twining between the strands of his hair. He'd loosened the damper on his power—just a bit. They all had. "I may have requested the meeting, Thesan, but you were the one gracious enough to offer up your beautiful residence."

Thesan gave a nod of thanks, perhaps deeming it impolite to inquire about Rhysand's newly revealed wings, then turned to Feyre.

Feyre and Thesan stared at each other while the rest of the Inner Circle bowed behind her. As a High Lord's wife should have done with them.

Feyre offered Thesan a restrained smile. "Your home is lovely."

Thesan inclined his head in thanks and looked towards the Court of Terrasen. 

"I see that you have gotten acquainted with our guests, would you like to introduce yourselves now?"

Aelin stepped forwards, "I am Queen Aelin Ashryver Whitethorn Galathynius, this is Rowan Whitethorn, my mate, carranam, husband, and consort," She pointed towards Aedion and Lysandra, "They are Lady Lysandra of Caraverre and her husband, Aedion Ashryver-"

Elide stepped forwards, "I am Lady Elide Lochan of Perranth, this is my husband Lord Lorcan Lochan," No laughter this time.

Manon stepped up, "I am Manon Blackbeak-Crochan, Queen of the Ironteeth and Crochan Witches, that is my husband Dorian Havilliard, King of Adarlan."

"Kallias" Rhys said, nodding to the approaching High Lord. A trio of High Fae that looked strikingly similar to him remained in their seat, then Viviane looked at Mor an grinned.

Mor returned the beam hopping from one foot to the other as Kallias opened his mouth-

And then Mor squealed.

Squealed.

Both of the females hurtled for each other and Mor's squeal had turned into a quiet sob as they hugged each other tight.