Allow me to set the stage

Narrator's POV: It's an crisp Autumn day in Inkwell city. There's people running back and forth trying to get their shopping done. There's men shopping for women and women shopping for men, and men shopping for men and women shopping for women. There's a tall seductive looking gentleman on the other side of the road who is wearing a Royal purple tux with stunning white gloves who seems to be handing out flyers to the Devil's Casino. This man is none other than King Dice the Devil's right hand man and his alleged "boyfriend".

Next to this sleazy fellow is a short young man who you would never have guessed is two years younger than the man next to him. His name is Cuphead. This young fellow is wearing a sharp red tux and a pair of white gloves. He is quite an attractive young man, but you probably wouldn't be able to see his face from behind the stack of flyers he's holding. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell over (and if he did I would probably laugh.)  The stack of flyers blows away in the wind and King Dice orders Cuphead to go get them. Cups is resentful at first but after Dice whispers something to him he quickly dashes off to go get the flyers.

Cuphead bumps into another very attractive young man wearing a sharp blue tux with white gloves. This is Cuphead's twin brother Mugman, and he was on his way back to the Casino since he had gone to a cafe during his lunch break. They both run off and grab the posters. They both dash back to Dice, and Cuphead still had a excited look on his face. They all head back to the Casino. And this is were our story begins.

Words: 302