~ The Heroine's Love - 4 ~

A/N: damn it's been less than five days?? and we hit 7k- I JUST THANKED YALL FOR 6K HELP YOU ARE ALL AMAZING UPDATE: now we're at like 7.6 or 7.7k let me check yeah 7.7 HUUUUUH update: we're at 8.2k im going to cry

i don't brag but im going to brag because idk if i've said this yet...I HAVE A FANGIRL (don't kill me when you see this) YUP I HAVE A FANGIRL 😭yall could never

Razor (IDK WHAT TO CALL HER???) is so nice 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 THE BEST PERSON EVER I SWEAR. You're amazing queen 😌ALSO CONGRATS AGAIN?? CANT BELIEVE YOURE ALL GROWN UP NOW

also want to point out shigaraki says L/N (last name) because in the story you're like 25ish and i think he's in his early 20s

so i just got the script for the chapter and uhh EVEN I WAS SHOCKED. yall are in for a treat </3 IF I SPELLED ANY OF THE NAMES WRONG...IDK??? i prob did

You're one gay ass mf.

sorry idk why i felt the urge to say that

why are my author notes always stupid

on with the story peasants 

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Rumi POV

Weeks have gone by, an entire month.

This investigation has been carrying on for far too long. We've had no leads. I was starting to lose hope. Until we finally got a clue. They lead us to some random abandoned storage facilities. Each of them was lined up next to each other, it would have taken a while to count them all. Of course, I wasn't alone. Endeavor, Ryukyu (dragon hero), and a few police officers tagged along to accompany me. As per usual, Keigo was in the air watching from above. Kamui Woods and Mount Lady tagged along too.

The facilities were undercover Nomu warehouses.

"Today's going to be a tough fight," Endeavor said. He was still angered about his agency being burned down. In the end, it helped out since he was now more motivated to catch whoever was behind this. We already know the L.O.V. has mostly everything to do with it, their whereabouts still unknown.

Two days prior to all this upcoming misfortune, Endeavor called together a meeting with a few other pro heroes and U.A. We had to inform them all of what was happening. Since they took Y/N, there's no telling who else they'd be willing to capture in order to reach their ultimate goal...whatever that is. 

Keigo has been circling around all the warehouses, looking for any suspicious activity. Nothing. This better not have been a false call. Every second of my time has been put towards this investigation. I stopped taking my normal shifts to dedicate myself to this. 

"We're not making any progress," Endeavor stated.

"No shit," I mumbled just loud enough to be heard.

"Let's split up. That'll cover more ground," Ryukyu said.

"Sounds great. Come on, bunny!" Keigo called from above. I nodded and we split from the others. Our quirks work great together.

After two hours of searching, we still couldn't find anything.

"Any luck?" I asked Keigo.

He flew down next to me and shook his head.  We kept walking around.

"No, but we can't give up. We're bound to-"

We heard a huge explosion.

"Fuck you too then. Can't even finish my sentence."