Studio dayz

Madison walks into the studio with a cup of coffee in her hand. 

"Good morning you beautiful talented humans" she smiles at her team. Her team smiles at her and greets her.

"Okay *clears throat* since we have half of these tracks donezo I want to revise each track we have and see which is gonna stay or not" She stands up and points to one of the songs. "before good and goodbye it should have an intro like the beginning of it" her team nods "I GOT IT! Okay ready" Madison runs over to the booth and starts to harmonize into the mic. Her team records her take and plays the bass to it.

Madison harmonizes in an ominous tune.

"Holy shit. Girl what was that!" the producer says through the microphone. Madison smiles really hard. "My Ideas" She exits the booth and walks over to the chair and fixes the sound a bit. "Okay adding a bit of spice and strings into it anddddd done" Madison clicks it to see the final work and plays it for the team.

The door opens. "Okay, wtf Madison that was amazing" Lauren walks in. Madison smiles and claps "yay, okay keep this" the producer saves it.

Lauren puts down her bags and sits next to Madison. "Is it crazy that your already starting your new baby like miss girl... that's crazy" Lauren says looking at Madison. "It's the first song I believe, a great way to start the day" Madison says.

-2 Hours later-

Incoming Facetime : Cindy♥️

Lauren : you have a heart by your nameeee!!! 
*madison shoves Lauren to the floor*

"Owwww" Lauren yells.

: Lauren shut up *looks back to the camera* ahehehe

Cindy : hi superstar *smiles really hard*

: *smiles* how's everything over there in Miami

Cindy : good, it seems I probably might have a shot with this agency after all

: that's exciting! they better say yes if not I'm beating their ass

Cindy : *giggles* I'll be okay if they don't choose me

: *gets close to the camera* Cindy shush it. your a piece of art, they're gonna say yes

Cindy : that made my day *blushes*

: *smiles through the camera* it sucks your not here to listen to the first track of the album.

Cindy : I'm here through FaceTime, show me now *pouts*

: okaayyy ready? *cindy nods* *plays the track*

Cindy stares at Madison staring at the track with a big smile. Madison stops it half way.

Cindy : cmonnnnn *pouts* all?

: wait til your back

Cindy : Madison I'll literally hop on a plane to go listen to it

--------

The call was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" Madison says

"Madison you have some visitors" staff says.

--------

: wait a sec Cindy