forgetting is for the best...Or is it?

fast forward 2 weeks from the party...

On a rainy day in the hills of Los Angeles, California the calm and windy trees brushed up by the windows awaiting for chaos to explode....

*ding ding*

Madison groans and gets up from bed to open the door.

"Surprise!"

Alexia and Lauren surprise Madison at home with breakfast. "I love you, you know that right" Madison grabs Lauren's cheeks "Hey! That's my girl," says Alexia, Madison steals a kiss from Lauren's cheek and runs away with the food giggling. Alexia rolls her eyes and laughs. Lauren pouts and waits for Alexia to give her a kiss. Alexia gives in and kisses her on the cheek.

-2 hrs pass-

"Well I'm full," Lauren says rubbing her stomach. Madison nods and scrolls through her phone. "Any plans for tonight?" Lauren says. Madison looks up and nods "Nope, Cindy is in Euro for a photo shoot with some photography agencies and I'm here planning to just go to bed and watch movies and eat popcorn with Bowie and Presley until Cindy comes home which is in 3 days". Alexia claps "Yes omg hows is Euro going for Cindy? I heard from friends over there that she's doing amazing and killing the shoots". Madison nods and grabs her phone to show some preview pictures that Cindy has sent her during her shoots. She hands her phone to Alexia for both to see. "She looks amazing and she's getting a fuck ton of offers from brands to model for their products" Alexia and Lauren's jaw drops "WTF she does look amazing," Lauren says. Alexia stares at her and slaps her arm. "Oops I mean, she's alright" Lauren relaxes and lays back on her chair. She then secretly drops a fist bump on Madison under the table. Madison laughs and fist-bumps her back. Alexia hands the phone back to Madison. "Well, I'm so glad that everything is going so well for Cindy and that she deserves those offers because she's a beautiful model and one of the sweetest girls that I know" Alexia smiles at Madison while returning the sweet smile. Lauren cuts in "Okay enough of your lover, are you being for real that you haven't left this house for the past weeks??" Lauren hesitated. Madison nods and takes a bite of her French toast and smiles. Lauren groans "Nooooo you can't come on let's do something fun,uhm...let's go indoor go-kart racing!!! I'll even plan it, pay, and invite the girls cmon it will be fun!! Pleaseeeeeee" Lauren begs on her knees. Madison laughs "Ugh fine. I'll go" Lauren stands up and celebrates. Madison laughs "Hey but if I get tired I'm coming home" "Done" Lauren says.

-3 hrs pass-

The group arrives at the go-kart place and waits in line to get signed up and geared up for the race.

"It's going to be a group of 6 for 3 laps please," Lauren says to the young lady at the counter. The young lady nods and checks her computer. "Seems there will be a group of 8 joining you tonight is that alright," the young lady tells Lauren and she nods. "Wait here while we get everything ready for you guys" "Thank you!" Lauren thanks the lady and walks away to the group. "Okay okay there will be a group joining us by the way" "I hope they're chill I ain't tryin' to get hit hard," Isabella says. Madison nods. The young lady walks up to us and leads us to a waiting room. "Okay Team 1 wait here until the Professor arrives to demonstrate the dos and don'ts on the track to both teams" They all nod and the door closes behind them. "I'm gonna beat your ass" Alexia walks up to Lauren and smirks. "Oh really? well, I'm gonna beat your ass" Lauren smirks and leans into Alexia. Alexia nods no and rubs her finger on Lauren's lips and pushes her away. Lauren giggles. Madison stands there in yuck. "I hope I don't throw up on the tracks" Madison nods her head.

"Okay team 1 your competition has arrived!" The young lady opens the door wide for the team to enter and there walks one of the worst of the worst company to have as a team to face.