Is there love again?

Resume from last

"Hi Madi" Cindy smiles at Madison. "Uhm these are for you.. tulips are your favorite" Cindy hands Madison the flowers and blushes.

"Thank you so much uhm would you like to come in" Madison moves to side and smiles at Cindy.

"I would love to" Cindy smiles at Madison.

Cindy walks inside and spots the girls staring at them both. "*giggles* hi guys I'm Cindy" Cindy walks up to them and waves.

The girls snap out of it and walks over to introduce themselves.

"Hi *smiles* I'm Camila and this is Dinah, Stassie, and Kylie" Camila pointing at each of them.

"Of course I know you guys *smiles* Camila, Dinah, and Lauren you guys have beautiful voices like it's amazing " Cindy stares at them.

"Thank you, Cindy" Camila smiles at her. Dinah and Lauren thank her as well.

Madison walks up to Cindy. "Uhm would you like anything? Water? Food? Is there food Kendall, if not I can go and buy some if you want?" Kendall walks up to Madison and grabs the keys from her hands to the car. "Nope, there isn't, but I'll go get some unless you want to go and buy".

Madison grabs her keys from Madison. Cindy walks over to Madison "you want me to come?". Madison gets scared from behind and turns around "*clears throat* i mean i-i-ii-f" Kendall shouts at Cindy "can you? Cindy? Like make sure nothing happens to her you know" Kendall smiles at them, Cindy nods at Kendall, Madison eyes widen, Cindy turns around and Madison automatically smiles at her. "Have fun you too!" Lauren yells.

Madison opens the door for Cindy and walks out the house. "We can take my car, I'll drive" Cindy looks through her purse for her keys. "You have a car?" Madison questions. "How do you think I got here dummy" Cindy laughs "it's right around the corner, cmon" Cindy walks around the corner. Madison views this white 1963 Shelby Cobra. Madison's jaw drop.

"Shut the fuck up. Cindy! This is yours?!" Cindy laughs "get in sweetheart". Cindy opens Madison's door and helps her in. Madison views the car still in shock and stares at Cindy. Cindy gets in and buckles up and starts the car. "OH MY GOD!" Madison yells. "You might have to wear this" Cindy hands Madison a scarf and a pair of white glasses for her to wear. Madison grabs it and has a hard time to put the scarf on.

"Here let me help" Madison hands the scarf to Cindy. Madison stares at Cindy, feeling her hands on her skin and through her hair. Cindy stares at Madison and smiles "what *giggles*" Madison stares at her beautiful sweet brown eyes, shine, in her eyes. "Uhm Uhm nothing" Cindy finishes putting on the scarf. "There... bellísima (beautiful)" Cindy smiles at Madison, making both of them smile at each other.

They both feel the breeze from the fresh air coming inside. Cindy comes up to the store and parks the car and hops out quickly to help out Madison.

"I got you" Cindy helps Madison stand. Madison thanks her. They walk inside the store and pick up some treats and bbq to cook. Cindy grabs cookies "you looooveeee these cookies mads" Cindy shows Madison the cookies. Madison gasps and throws them in the cart. Cindy giggles. They walk over to the chips and Madison immediately saw the hot Cheetos and picked them up.

"I remember you used to loved hot Cheetos especially the lime ones" Cindy walks over and gasps. "We have to buy them" Cindy grabs the bag of chips and throw them inside the cart.

Cindy and Madison finish grabbing the items they needed and headed out to pay. They took out all of the stuff and settled them on the cashier.

"$70.00 , please" the cashier smiles putting the items away in a bag.

Madison walks up to the cashier and stops, Cindy walks in front of her.

"I got this" Cindy stares at Madison and turns around to pay. "Thank you" she smiles.

They walk out of the store. Cindy opens the trunk and places the bags inside. She walks over to Madison's side to help her out. "Thanks" Madison says.

Cindy gets into the car and backs up carefully and head out of there.

*CAR RIDE*

The whole car ride was silent. Madison hated silent so she did what she was good at. She grabs the aux and plugs in her phone and plays a song.

*plays 34+35 by Ariana Grande*

Cindy smiles.

"You might think I'm crazy" Cindy sang out.

"The way I've been craving" Madison sang out smiling.

"If I put it quite plainly" Cindy smiles singing loud.

"Just give me them babies" Madison jokes around with Cindy. Cindy giggles.

They both smile. "I love that song" Cindy says. Madison stares at Cindy. "Ari, never disappoints" she says. "True dat" Madison declares.

"What other songs you like" Madison asks Cindy.

Cindy smiles "plug in my phone to the aux".

Madison grabs Cindys phone and plugs it in.

"Hey Siri" Cindy says. Madison questions.

"Play my favorite song on Apple Music" she smiles and blushes.

Madison waits.

"Baby, baby, tell me what's the antidote". Madison blushes knowing that her song is playing right now.

Cindy smiles and looks over at Madison. "That's my favorite" she says. "That's so cute" Madison looks at her. "Am in a car with a fan?!?" Madison gets all happy. "Your biggest fan" Cindy stares at her. They giggle.

"I'm planning to actually do a slow version to it" Madison says tapping on her phone. "I'll die. Stop" Cindy yells out. Madison laughs. "You'll be invited, don't worry" she smiles.

Cindy smiles and focuses on driving. Madison looks over at her and notices her singing it. She takes out her phone and records her singing.

"Alone and I'm feeling myself, but ooh, baby.
It's better when I have some help from my baby" Cindy grabs Madison hand and intertwined her fingers with Madison's.

"I got that love you can't handle, but maybe
You can try" Cindy singing her heart out while Madison behind the camera, blushing really hard, records her.

"I look too good to be up in this bedroom
With someone like you to touch me like you do" Madison sings with her.

"Whisper my name in my ear, that's like music
You know just what I wanna hear, yeah" Cindy puts there hands onto her heart. Madison blushes.

Cindy gives Madison's hands a kiss, holding onto her hand she drives through Malibu coast into the sunset.

———-
I'm back! sorry for the wait, been busy with school! But I'm back and better than ever. No more waits. New chapter coming Sunday (12/13/20)! But I Hope you guys love this new chapter! To all my Cindy and Madison shippers... this one is for you :)

Claudia's chapter is next...
(12/11/20) <3
———