"Ive missed you.."

Kendall, Lauren and Madison been dropped off where Daniel Caesar will be performing at.

I grab my phone to see if Claudia has tried to call her or text her but nothin not even a single text or call. Madison stare at my phone and just start think to myself.

"She's okay she probably has her phone put away so she won't lose it" Madison started to say over and over in her head those same words.

Lauren walks up behind Madison.

Lauren scared Madison "boo!".

"Mf! dude your gonna make me pee my pants" Madison looks at Lauren frightened.

Lauren walks away laughing.

Kendall and Lauren walk over to the front of the stage to watch Frank Ocean perform while they wait for Daniel Caesar.

"He's amazing dude" Kendall smiles and pouts at Madison.

"I hope he performs Godspeed, my mom and I would listen to it every night when driving home from shopping when we were little" Madison looks at Frank.

"Why Godspeed?" Lauren asks.

Madison just stare at the girls "Godspeed was the first song I heard from Frank's he helped us feel happiness whenever we listen to it."

Lauren pouts and gives Madison a hug.

Madison hugs Lauren back.

Frank then finishes up 'White Ferrari' and grabs the mic.

"Thank you to the bottom of my heart for
Coming out. I wish I can give all of you guys a hug right now." Frank smiles at the crowd.

The crowd smiles and screams out to Frank.

"This is Godspeed" Frank smiles and drinks a bit water.

Madison holds onto Kendall and Lauren.

Kendall hugs Madison and so does Lauren.

"I will always love you how I do
Let go of a prayer for you
Just a sweet word
The table is prepared for you.."

Madison wipes her tears and holds onto her best friends she loves to the bottom of her heart.

One hour passed by and Frank leaves the Stage, they start to set up for Daniel Caesar set.

Madison and the girls head to the food stands.

Lauren talks while walking "dude I think 'Godspeed' got to me and omg 'Lost' that was beautiful the effects and stage lights he did was amazing".

"I loved 'lost' stage lights it was beautiful" Kendall talks and walks.

"'Godspeed' was beautiful for me I saw the people with their phone lights and it was just a magical experience" Madison smiles and walks.

The girls arrive to the food stands and start to order their food so they can get energized to watch Daniel Caesar perform.

"Sissy! Sissy!!"

Madison, Lauren, and Kendall look back.

The girls notice Kylie from far away.

Madison start to cough up her saliva and accidentally chokes.

"Holy shit holy shit" Madison coughs.

"Omg Mads!" Lauren helps Madison by patting her back.

"Uh uh uh" Kendall stays shook.

"Do you see Claudia" Madison coughs even more.