CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1: IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN

(A/N: Please ignore if there are any minor typos ahead, thank you!)

"You will never get out of this Jin Ling Hao! You will rot in hell!" I can't feel my body. "No! No! Please spare me! Let me see him!" I immediately got up and woke up panting, and I suddenly remembered, today marks the 150th year of my regret. I hurriedly went to my study table and for the 150th time, I talked to my diary once again.

"It's been a hundred and fifty years, yet I haven't found you, my diary has been filling up, it's my 35th notebook, please let me talk to you, i hope it's one of God's will." I closed the notebook as I heard Nan Jing shout, goddamnit, it's so early yet he's shouting.

"Yuan! I gotta go!" I looked back as he shouted. "Aren't you gonna wait for me?" I said as I streched by body out cause i just got off the bed. "I have a morning training, stupid. It's saturday, same old, see you at the Cafeteria at 5, got to go!" I haven't got the chance to object as he ran away like a bolt, well, I can have some inner peace finally. I placed the notebook on my safe box and locked it.

Today's Youtiao is extra soft, I wonder if Mr. Wong is in a good mood? I checked my phone as I eat my breakfast, it's time to search for some ladies in every block!

*knock knock*

"LI YUAN!" Seriously? I just opened the door with no objection, it's so early yet she's bugging me again. "What?" I turned away as she enters the door. "What do you mean 'what?' Can't I enter?" Oh yeah, as if it's her own flat. "Spare me the crap and tell me what you want." She smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes, she's not gonna stop until she gets A'Jing huh?

"Get out, in an instant." I uttered in a calm voice and pointed at the door. "Pfft, why you so grumpy today, did you get your period?" I glared at her and she started to run. "Text me when you see him, okay?" she shouted as she went out. "Isn't that her job?" I just shook my head, she's brave to chase after that bastard.

I checked my phone again, I opened my Weibo, this app si quite something, it can spread hot topics in a flash, and speaking of, why is the University Page full of girls, is there a new topic that's much hotter than me? Pfft, would that even be possible? "These girls are crazy, they're flooding the forum, is he that handsome? Pfft." Why isn't the pictures loading? Screw this internet connection! "Rubbish." I stood up and immediately washed my dishes, but wait- "This bastard, doesn't he know how to wash his own dishes? Dang it." I had no choice, I have to wash this, but srew him still.

I got ready and wore my coat, it's freezing outside, it's almost snow now, my most hated season. I shut the door and walked down the hall to catch the elevator, it's early in the morning so I don't have to scoot to the side hehe. As the lift was about to close, a man shouted. "Excuse me, please let me in" Well, i'm almost right, no worries it's just the two of us. But wow, why is he so formal, he just look like my age, I just nodded.

The elevator started to go down, I was just staring at the floor, until the elevator opened and the man immediately walked away. "Is he new here? I haven't seen that man until now, but he seems familiar tho." I just shrugged and continued to walk away, and I was damn right, it's freezing out here!

I rode the last bus for the morning, and immediately sat down at my favorite spot at the back, I just wonder why this seat is always free, maybe it's meant for me to seat on? hihi. I wore my airpods and played the designated playlist for the day, I'm so well-organized, to the point that I have a playlist for each time of the day, I wonder who the hell on earth has the same habbit as me, I guess none.

The university is not that far from our dorm, It only took a five-minute bus ride. I got off the bus as soon as it stopped, why are there so many people at the entrance? Then I suddenly remembered that it's transfering day for the freshies.

"A'Yuan!" Oh hell nah, here he comes. "I already had my breakfast , I can't go with you today, Ming Hao." I uttered while maintaining eye contact with this twat, "Just come with me! It'll be a lot of fun, I'll treat you coffee, let's go!" I just let myself get pulled by him, I had no objections when it comes to coffee, so I just rolled my eyes and ran with him.

The running didn't last long, as we enter the cafeteria, a bunch of people are peeking inside, I wonder what's up. "Why are there so many people here? These aren't even freshmens, what the hell." This twat didn't even answer, we made our way through the crowd and found a place to sit. "A'Yuan, I'll just buy some food, stay here, our seat might get occupied." I didn't took a glance, he got up and walked away, I didn't care at all, I feel sleepy, I literally need a cup of coffee right away!

*After 5 minutes*

"WHERE.THE.HELL.IS.MY.COFFEE?" I grumpily questioned him as he approaches the table without me seeing a single cup on his hand. "The que was too long, plus, I'm so hungry, I'll buy lots of coffee for you later, what a child." I picked his change up the table and walked heavily to the coffee stall, but right, Why is it so occupied? This has been normally one of the most ignored stalls in this place, what the hell happened?

"Wow he's so handsome"

"He look so immaculate, I wonder if he already has a girlfriend?"

"Get on dreaming girl, he'll be mine soon."

"Get his attention! So we can get his WeChat!"

Wow. These girls are awfully frank, No wonder they're single up 'til now. I get in the way to order, it doesn't seem like they're here to order, they're just here for that so called handsome guy, pfft.  I placed my order and waited for it, I ordered iced latte for this morning, ahh, what a beatiful day it is. "Iced Latte!" I immediately turned around to fetch my precious coffee. I was about to get it when- "Thanks" what in the world? That so called handsome man just snatched my latte! "A'Yuan, its for that guy, here's yours" I took a glance of the man, as he slowly turned away and sipped his coffee. I was dumbfouned, and there I saw the flashbacks of my life.

"A'chen..." My whole vision was almost blurred, I got back into my senses when the stall owner called my name. "Yuan! Here's your latte, I added more ice as you usually like, Enjoy!" I just nodded and immediately walked away, my eyes are all teary, I can't even hold my coffee properly.

"A'Yuan! Where are you going?" I ignored Ming Hao's words, my mind can't process anything now from what I just saw. I was walking so fast, I don't mind if I bump into another student or even a pole.

I went to my favorite spot at the university, the abandoned tennis court. I stared at the ground as I recall what happened back there, the flashbacks are still in my mind.

"A'Chen, it's so nice to see you again." I uttered with a tear running down my eye.

Then the snow started to fall down slowly, what a good timing for this.