Pineapples are my friends (You guys must think im crazy)

I drag him over to meet my friends Madison Mills, Finnick Odair, Annie Cresta, Gale Hawthrone, and Johanna Mason.

"GUYS!" I call gaining their attention.

They look over and their eyes harden.

Well yeah they hate Peeta but he has changed.

"Hold up one minute Peeta don't move from this spot," I say.

I walk over to my friends.

"Please guys, he's changed. He hasn't even looked at another girl in 3 weeks," I say begging.

"Hmmm no." Finnick says being the over protective best friend he is.

"But Finnyyyyyy, I love you and you love me and you want me to be happy don't you?" I question.

"Of course I love you kitty but he could hurt you again or he could do something to ruin your life or or-," Finnick trails off.

"Please?" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Well, if he hurts you Katniss he will be dead in a minute," he says probably thinking he will get to beat up Peeta but he won't get to because Peeta changed.

"Please guys, be nice to him, he legit has no true friends," I say turning to go get Peeta.

I walk over and find him in the exact place I left him.

"Good dog," I say tapping his head.

He glares and lets me drag him back to my friends.

"Ok, so if you hurt me in anyway, they have already plotted your murder and have a nice space in Johanna's back yard for you," I say laughing.

"BUT, since you are never going to hurt me again, you don't have to worry," I say.

He swallows and nods.

"Ok they won't be mean to you I hope....." I say leading him to my friends.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT💘💘😘😘