Chapter 5 : The Song and Truth

hey guys it's TIME TO FLY 

plz dont kill me, plz dont kill me, plz dont kill me ! i can explain ! my parent's divorce is getting so much worse to where my dad is taking my FRIEND to court just because he's a guy and was over at my house for one day ! plus i lost ideas for the story but i just came up with some for this story . i know its been forever , but here's the new update =D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Erin’s POV

I opened my eyes to see, well im not sure. “Erin “ I heard behind me , I turned to see a lady with soft brown wavy hair , gold eyes , and a white gown on , not to mention she had wings. “Where am I? Where’s my brother?” I asked frantically. “Honey you saved him, but you died, but it’s not your time to go. “The lady said, “Erin, I’m your guardian Angel, My name’s Crystal. Erin it’s not your time to go, just open your eyes,” Was what Crystal said before I opened my eyes and sat up-right. Was that just a dream? I found myself in a hospital; I turned my head to see Tay, her hair completely messed up and shielding her face. “Tay?” Was all I could make out, god my throat hurts. Instantly, Her head popped up, “Erin how did you just – and I mean – you died!” Was all she could make out, she’s confused, but so am I. “Trust me I have no idea. But where’s Niall? Harry? Bec? Sa-“ “They all went home , they couldn’t take it , you died 10 minutes ago , and you were in a coma for 4 weeks … we had to cancel the tour ,” Tay explained , Just then a doctor walked in , he looked completely confused , “Don’t ask I have no idea !”I said to the confused doctor, and then he walked out. “Um Tay can I see your phone?” I asked after I took a sip of water the doctor gave me. She nodded and handed me the phone.

Niall’s POV

(A/N: BTW they are in America; they have a vacation house there (not sure if they really have a vacation house in the US) but yeah back to the story) “Guys this is my entire fault, she’s dead because of me “I cried into Liam’s shirt. “Shhh Niall its ok, she’s in a better place now “Liam cooed with tears rolling out of eyes. Suddenly my phone started to go off, it’s Taylor. “Hello?” I sniffed, “NIALL GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OVER HERE I’M STARVING!” I heard a familiar voice yell from the other end of the line before the line went dead. “GUYS GET IN THE CAR NOW NO QUESTIONS!” I yelled as all 7 of us ran to the car.

Erin’s POV

“Tay I wrote a song, wanna hear it?” I asked my best friend as she nodded her head continuously, I laughed, and started to sing the song:

(verse 1 ) being held down by a force, I can’t see . Being bullied by the people ,who loved me . holding back from my true capability , holding back my strength and agility , but it doesn’t phase me , it doesn’t hurt me , I can power through whatever you throw me .

(chorus) I’m a secret superherooooo , I’m secretly saving peeeeooooppppllleee , it’s in my job , it’s in my power , it’s what keeps me sweet and sour . Proctecting the cityyyyyyy , that couldn’t be more easyyyyyyy , the hardest part of the job , is pretecting the ones that I love .

(verse 2)saving people that I never though knew me , keeping back the old memorize , staying strong against my arch enimies , but hiding my true identity , but that’s ok , that’s just me , I’ve chosen my way and that’s to save the cittyyyyy

(Chorus) I’m a secret superherooooo , I’m secretly saving peeeeooooppppllleee , it’s in my job , it’s in my power , it’s what keeps me sweet and sour . Proctecting the cityyyyyyy , that couldn’t be more easyyyyyyy , the hardest part of the job , is pretecting the ones that I love .