Who Says I Want To Be Adopted? (1D Fan fic)

(Erin singing hallelujah ====================>)

Chapter one

“Erin your ride is here!” The headmistress of the care home called to me. I ran down the stairs and into the car. “Hey Tay “ I said to Taylor ,”Hey Sage and Becky,” I fish shed saying to my friends, us four are in a girl group called Sudden Color , I know it’s a weird name but hey we are famous . “So we might get to go on tour with a different group” Sage squealed , she is 16 years old with dark ,tan skin and black hair which is always straight .”I know I hope it’s The Wanted “Becky or Bec said off into her own land, I laughed, she is 15 years old with tannish skin and red hair.

After about a half hour, “WE’RE HERE” Tay yelled, she is somehow the oldest, she is 17 with pale skin like mine and brown hair which is straight also, and I am the only one with curly hair though. Oh yea my name’s Erin , I was Niall Horan’s adopted sister until our parents were murdered(AN: Not really but hey it called a fan fiction ) and told the cops he didn’t know me , he was too busy with the X Factors to remember his adopted sister . From there I was put in a care home where they beat me, but no one (except for Tay, Bec, And Sage) knows that I’m still up for adoption. I have bright blonde hair with a pink streak in my hair ,( don’t worry it comes off ) (hopefully) , I also have baby blue eyes and pale white skin and I’m 12 years old . “SC you’re here” Our manager , Ava , said hugging us , we sat down at the large table , “Girls you are going on tour with 1D” Ava said jumping up and down , “WAIT ?! NO!” I yelled getting up , all of them stared at me like I had 4 heads , did I forget to mention , they don’t know about me and Niall. “Oh come on please for S.C” Tay said hugging me, “Fine “I huffed. “When do we meet them?” Bec asked, “right now they are in the other room,” Ava said pointing to the door. All of them ran out as I stayed in the room. “Erin comes on “Tay said running in, picking me up bridal style and running out.

“So you must be the famous 12 year old I’ve been hearing about, I’m Harry “The boy with the curly hair said to me, “I’m Loui and that’s Zayn, Liam, And that adorable one right there is Niall,” Loui said pointing to each one, they all hugged me, but when Niall tried to I backed away and sat on a couch next to Tay and Bec. “What I don’t get a hug?” Niall asked, I nodded. “Why not ?” He asked me , I ignored him . “What’s your name ,Love?” Liam asked me , “Erin “ I said , he smiled and I hugged him , “Oh come on “ Niall said , “He got 2 hugs and I got none ,” then Zayn walked over and hugged him while I was cracking up . “I just realized you look familiar” Niall said , I gave a stiff chuckle , “Now he remembers me “ I said in a soft voice so no one would hear , but I guess Tay heard , the way she is looking at me . “I’m going home , can I stay at one of you girls’ house tonight ?” I asked Bec said I could stay with her . “Bye guys ,” I said hugging all of the girls , then the guys , well except for Niall, then walked out the door . “Hey wait!” I heard someone call out , I turned around then continued walking . Then he grabbed my hand , “Why do you hate me ?” Niall asked I glared at him . “Well let’s see , I was adopted and I had an older brother , soon after I was adopted he went to the X Factor . 6 weeks in our parents died , and he told the cops that he didn’t know a girl named Brooklynn , even though she was his adopted sister . Then she was put back in a care home where Brooklynn was beat and hurt . While all of this is going on , her brother was put in a group called One Direction,” I said looking in the eyes trying to hold back the tears , “Brooklynn?” He said as if it was a question , “I wasn’t Finished Horan . Anyway , now Brooklynn is still in a foster home, still up for adoption , but now she is in a band called Sudden Color where she is the youngest , and Niall I go by my middle name now , and it is Erin !” I said . He loosened his grip , as I walked away , I was attacked by a hug , “I’m so sorry Brooklynn ,” He said continuing to hug me , “its Erin” I said walking away .