My New Life

A.N: HEY GUYS IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON OR WRITING . i have bad news , i started righting the new charpter then it got deleted . Poof . I got really mad so this chapter might be a little quick but please bear with me im über sorry and i love you all . Btw im sorry if the boys arent updated i lost contact with 1d so yeah these are the old boys . Love yall -Sarah

--------------------------------- Erin's POV

I storming into the flat , The boys were completely shocked to see me storm in but honestly i dont care ! "Erin welcome ho-" " Cut the crap Niall i heard everything ,how long did you know ?!" I asked Niall as rage filled me . He lowered his head "every since you were young , im so sorry " he replied , the other boys stayed put and kept their mouth shut . I stood there both outraged and disgusted . Then i felt a hand on my shoulder , i turned to see Carter , he smiled at me but glared at the boys . "Come on , lets go ," Carter said leading me out the door , well before i hear an annoying voice say ," And where you think your going ?!? Leave and i -i -" Niall said sternly ,i turn fury was all i could feel at this point . "You'll do what? YOU ALREADY HURT ME MORE THAN I CAN STAND !" was a i could say before Carter dragged me out of the building .

"Ah Carter your hom-" "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME ?!" Carter yelled at his mom , she looked shell shocked before looking at me , then realization hit her , " Brook?" Was all she could make out , i shook my head before she embraced me in a hug ,"I can't believe its you" she said while hugging me .

--------------1 week later-----
"AUSTIN YOUR SHIFT GET AWAY FROM THAT SLUT AND GET TO WORK!" I yelled at my twin from behind the counter , Carter and Amie both couldn't stop laughing . Ok so you might be confused , turns out my real Mom was Mrs.Tate , what happened was that Mr.Tate and her had a divorce after the triplets (Austin,Carter,and i) were born , he got me while mom got the rest of them and Mr.Tate put me up for adoption . Me and the twins are actually triplets , I moved in with the Tates , and the girls went back to America but we still skype each other often .
"You can be a pain in my butt , ya know that ?" Austin whispered in my ear and winked back at the ugly girl he was flirting with . "Oh you can do better than that girl" i said looking back at that ugly girl . "Anyway , want me to do cash register and you sweep or the other way around? " i asked Austin grabbing the broom , all he did was go up to the cash register , great i have to sweep , again!
After a while of sweeping i started to focus to much on my thoughts , and i accodently ran into a guy with a black hoodie on . "Oh im sorry sir" was all i said before he grabbed my arm , "Erin we need to talk" A familiar voice said . No not here please not here , i struggled to get out of his grip . "HEY LET GO OF HER" I heard a voice say from behind me , then Austin stepped intfront of me and helped me get loose . I raced upstairs to our flat above the café and slammed the door before hyperventilating . "ERIN?!" Carter yelled racing towards me , "Erin what happened?" I looked at him before catching my breath . I wanted to cry , punch the wall something , other than see him . "Niall's downstairs" was all i could get out.

---------------------------------A.N: Hey guys heres the update , as i said i lost contact with all of One Direction so thats y i havent been on , also because of the Divorce but i dont wanna talk about it .
ALSO I MIGHT GIVE MY STORIES /ACCOUNT AWAY I CANT KEEP WRITING IVE TRIED BUT I LOST ALL HOPE BUT I MIGHT , MIGHT NOT , ANYWAY I LOVE YALL AND THANK YOU FOR TE SUPPORT <3 - Sarah