Chapter 4 : The Forgive and The Sacrifice

Chapter 4

Erin’s POV

Ever since Niall’s outburst , I’ve been afraid of him , usually I just stay close to the girls , Sage has been sticking up for me , Bec would comfort me , and Tay would buy me ice cream , but they would only do that when im sad or scared . Also Harry and I have been really close , and he’s the only guy who knows I’m scared of Niall . It’s only been a day since the outburst and every time I see Niall, I see the old headmistress of the foster home.

Flashback

“Come on” Harry said leading me out the bathroom, my skate board in hand. “Give me that” Niall said as I walked out of the bathroom, he pointed to my skate board. “Niall no” Harry said protectively. “BROOKLYN GIVE ME THE FUCKING BOARD NOW” Niall yelled, I started to hand the board to him, then he snatched it from me and snapped it in halve. Tears rolled down my cheeks, memorizes flooded through my mind. I looked at Harry, he looked completely mad. I ran to my bunk, put my pillow over my head, and started to cry, harder and harder as more memorizes flooded my mind.

End flashback

“Brookiepoo” Harry said trying to wake me up, “What Hazza I’m sleepy” I said too lazy to open my eyes, “I got you a present “HE said happily. “Ok “I said slowly sitting up, then he handed me a big package. “Harry if it’s another cat pillow I have enough” I said pointing to all the cat pillows he gave me yesterday. “No it’s not a cat pillow, just open it already” He said, and then I tore the wrapping paper to see something that kind of shocked me. A skate board. It wasn’t like the other one, it was better. Its design on the bottom was a lace looking pattern, the back ground was white and the lace was black, but to me it was beautiful. Simple but yet amazing as so I say. “Harry you didn’t have to get me this,” I said hugging Harry. “I know but I felt bad , you know Niall was just worried love , he really didn’t mean to be rude , “ Harry cooed , I placed the board next , “I know , but he’s lied to me and it hurts ya know?” I asked looking into his green eyes. He nodded, “Yeah but you he really loves you, but anyway, want to go ride your new skate board?” Harry asked me, I jumped off my bunk, ran got changed into just some jeans and an old t-shirt, and me and Harry ran to the park.

After a little bit of riding my skate board , I heard someone come behind me while me and Harry were having a picnic . I turned around and almost tensed. Niall. “Babe listen I know I was extremely harsh but I just don’t want you to run off, I was worried sick. Brook I love you and nothing will change “Niall said, I looked directly into his eyes and saw he was telling the truth, I nodded, warm tears rushing down my face, and I hugged him. Then after a while, he helped me and Harry up and we started to walk across the street. Then I turned my head , I screamed and pushed the guys out of the way , but sadly I was hit with an impact that I wasn’t excepting . I was hit by a truck. “Brooke!!!!!” I heard to voices call out, “Please stay awake come on baby stay awake!” I heard Niall’s voice say but my eyes felt heavy and I drifted into a deep dark sleep.

*Niall’s POV*

She saved me and Harry , We are standing in the hospital , Harry crying his eyes out (like me ) Zayn comforting Harry , Liam pacing , Liam pulling his hair out , Sage broke down , Taylor trying to convince herself that it’s just a dream , and Becky messing with her hands as tears rolled down her face . God how could I let this happen? “Um you may go see her now,” A doctor said, we all got up and ran to her room, but she was sleeping? “Um she’s im a coma only god knows how long she’ll be out, im sorry “The doctor said as we all collapsed on the couch. How could this happen?

 A/n : I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED .. I HAD THE FLU AND IN RECOVERING AND IT'S HELL . AND SCHOOL IS HETIC . PLZ FORGIVE ME ! I LOVE YA'LL  anywho hope u like this bye guys