Chapter 2: I Cause an Explosion

Chapter 2

“Wake up ya sleepy bum “ I heard Tay yell in my ear causing me to roll out of my bed , “Ow , Tay I thought you loved me “ I said looking at her in Loui’s bunk which is above mine , I started to printed to cry “oh I sorry “ Tay said hugging me , then I hugged her back . “We have rehearsals, go get dressed I picked out an outfit for you … your welcome “she said with a smile, yep that’s my best friend for ya. I ran into the bathroom and changed into a loose top with a union jack on it, because all the other girls moved from the USA so I’m the only British one. Then a pair of jean shorts and my signature high-tops. Oh not to mention my hipster glasses.

“Finally what took so long ,” Tay asked , “I couldn’t find my hipster glasses ,” I said walking out of the bus , we were the last 2 out of the bus , that’s so sweet that she waited for me , the boys went in early like an hour early . “Good morning people I live with “Tay yelled causing me to laugh. “Erin ‘bout time. You are going to sing Superhero by Cher Lloyd for this concert,”Ava told me, “Wait why?” I asked now confused, “Did I perform want you back horribly or something?” I asked now shaking, “oh no sweetie, it’s just … um …erm  ... Cher Lloyd is going to be in the crowd,”Ava said, and then everything went black.

“Guys I think she is waking up “I heard Tay said I sat up and say I was onstage luckily no one in the crowd. “What do you mean Cher Lloyd is going to be in the crowd!” I yelled at Ava. “She is going to watch you perform “ Ava said , I started to freak then I got up and ran , ran backstage , ran into a random room , and had a meltdown . “Erin?” I heard the boys and girls yelled trying to find me, I shut my mouth and tried to keep quiet. “Erin, Oh my god, we were worried ‘bout you, what’s wrong?” Loui said sitting next to me , “Cher Lloyd is my favorite sing of all time ,” I said shaking , oh yea we are back in London . “Don’t worry you are perfect, you remind me of Cher ya know that” Loui said, I looked at him, oh yeah they competed against each other. , “Really?” I asked looking down at my lap, “Yep” Loui said picking me up bridal style, and onstage. “Found her “Loui said handing me to Tay, she placed me down, and hugged me, “Don’t worry you will do great, “Tay said to me.

-At the concert-

“Good luck kiddo” I heard the boy say as I rushed onstage in a cute pair of shorts and suspenders, and a cute S.C. shirt, with my hair down. I started sing, run around the stage dancing.

Finally we started to sing the little mix version of Lady Gaga and Queen’s Telephone remix , I sang as Perrie , Sage sung as Jessy ,Bec sung as Jade , and Tay as Leigh Anne    . When we finished we ran offstage .   And I ran to the dressing room, locket the door, and cried. I messed up, I know I disappointed Cher and she is my favorite sing of all time. “Erin can I come in?” I heard Sage ask, I unlocked the door and attacked with a hug, “What’s wrong?” She asked me, sitting down. “I messed up the song, I did horrible “I said between each sob. “What no you didn’t, you did perfect, “Sage said stroking my hair wither fingers. “Really?” I asked drying my eyes, “yeah I bet you shocked Cher with your awesomeness also, “Sage said making me laugh, “Surrrrrrre sage suuuuuuurrrre “I said between each laugh, after my eyes looked like I haven’t been crying and my face regular color I finally walked out of the room. 

“Hi , so you’re the famous 12 year old everyone’s been talking about , Great show by the way “Cher Lloyd said to me extending her hand so we could shake hands , I smiled , “Thanks but I’m nothing compared to you “ I said shaking her hand , I wanted to fan girl , scream , hug her, yell how happy I was , god all of the above . “Well I loved how you did my song , you made it so , so , upbeat , fun , amazing “ Cher said , I wanted to jump up and down . “Cher you know, Erin is a huge fan of yours,”Loui said causing me to blush. “Ah thanks, hey I got to go, keep singing and see ya “She said running out of the theater. Ok, when she left I started to fan girl, jumping up and down, screaming, I guess you would call it. “I guess she is happy, or just hyper, I can never tell” Liam said, I stopped jumping, glared at him, with my hands on my hips, then continued jumping.

Ok so I fangirled for about, maybe 10 minutes, but wouldn’t you be happy too? Okay so Tay had to bring me outside to fan girl, because, well I decided I didn’t want the boys to see. “Finally you stopped” Loui said laughing; I gave him a playful glare.

“So where are we going?” I asked the boys, “Nando’s!” Niall yelled, god I still dislike him, not hate, but dislike.

“What do you want Erin?” Loui asked me , “I’m not hungry “ I lied , god I want to stuff my face so badly , but then I would get fat . “I know that’s a lie, that’s not like the Brooklynn I know “Niall said, I got so angry. “Well good for you, remembering me before the X Factors, now how come you didn’t remember then!” I yelled at Niall standing up, and then walking away from the table. I headed out the door and walked to the tour bus, which were a few streets away.

 I got in there, I am so angry, “Hey “I heard someone say, I turn to see Harry, “What do you want?” I asked sounding ruder than I intended. “I Wanted to know why you stormed off,” He said sitting next to me , “We were concerned “ He continued , “Well don’t be , the past is the past , I’m just not exactly bright and perky then I usually am , but I bet you can tell,” I said standing up  and sat  on my bunk. “Well sorry. God, you don’t have to be so rude,” He said standing up. I broke down into tears, I pulled my knees to my chest, and “I’m sorry Harry I’m just –“I said hesitating trying to not spill all the details of when I lived with Niall. “You can talk to me, “To cooed, sitting next to me on my bunk, “Niall forgot me, and when he ‘remembered the old me’ I broke down, he was so sweet, and then when he said that, it broke my heart. “ I said crying, harry hugged me. “SO that’s why” I heard someone said, I looked up and I tensed up, “I’m extremely sorry, Brook, I really am why can’t you get that?” Niall said I sat there frozen, he heard all of that. he looked so sorry , tears rushed down his cheeks , and I started to cry harder into my hands , then someone was hugging me , “Please, please , please forgive me ,” Niall said still hugging , “I don’t know if I can” I said , getting out of his grasp and running back to Nando’s.

“Oh my god what happened?” Tay said running up to me and hugging me, my face was still red and my eyes still glassy. “Nothing “I said sitting down next to Tay, I placed my head on the table and continued to cry. I can’t, I’m so sorry Niall, but I just can’t.  

ohhhhhhh what cha think ?

Hate?

Like?

Comment what you think will happen , if you do i will love you forever :) 

remember , fan , comment , and like :) thanks guys