3: First Game

Hye Rim POV

"Omo! Is that a unicorn?" I exclaimed as I ran towards the magical creature.

The unicorn stopped moving and faced me. It then began to speak

"Jagiya~, wake up! I made breakfast." It said with a demonic sounding voice. Then my dreams vanished, and turned into darkness.  

I woke up and saw Jiyoung's face.

I rubbed my eyes.

"What a wonderful dream, Jiyoungie is even in it." I slurred, unaware that it this isn't a dream anymore.

"Oh, so you were dreaming of me?" A soft hand caressed my cheek, immediately walking me up. I rose and my forehead accidently bumped into Jiyoung's forehead.

"Owwie~. Mianheyo, oppa." I said rubbing my forehead. He laughs, cutely.

"Gwenchana." He chuckled. "Oww~." He said quietly and laughed it off.

"Come on, we have a big day ahead of us, so we should eat breakfast." He said and went out of the room, leaving me by myself with a bump on my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gos-" My sentence trailed off at the sight of food.

My mouth watered at the food that was in front of me. There was pancakes with strawberries. My favorite.

"Yeobo~, please give me some, please?" I said, coating it with aegyo. His eyes immediately looked at mine.

"Ohmygooodnessss~ gwiyeoweo (so cute)!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"Owwie~, oppa." I said with his hands still on my cheeks. He removed them and embarassingly scratched his head.

He put pancakes and strawberries on my plate and I ate to my heart's content.

"How was it?"

"Oppa, jeongmal johta (very good)!" I said, happily. He smiled because of my response.

After eating breakfast, I quickly got dressed in my fluffy jumper and wore plain, blue denim pants. I paired it with a few of my favorite rings and wore my black, leather combat boots.