4: Cheeks >//o//<

Hye Rim POV

We just came back from filming the exhausting game and right now, Jiyong oppa and I are just lying down on the couch with the TV on some random drama we found when we turned it on.

"I'm so tireeedd~!" I stretched my arms and put my feet on his lap,since he didn't mind my feet on him.

"You didn't even do anything!" He said, with a smile on his face.

"Ara." I giggled.

"I, still, can't believe we won. Oppa, you are the best!" I praised Jiyoung, making him smile and show his perfect dimples.

"I know. Naega Jil Jalaga!" He sings to the song, while snapping his fingers, looking like a drama queen.

I laughed at his hilarious and corny remark to the song.

"Op... hahahahhahaha. Hahaha. Op. Hahaha.hahaha. Oppa hahaha. You are so ahahaha. Corny." I laughed so hard that I started to cry.

He pouted, furrowing his eyebrows creating wrinkles on his forehead.

"You're mean, Rimmie-ah!" He acted like a five year old, crossing his arms and 'hmping'.

"Awww, mian. I didn't mean to upset you." I, playfully, say and then I started patting his head.

"Ya! Hajima (stop it)! You're ruining my hair." He said fixing his multicolored blond hair with turquoise and hot pink streaks in it. I chuckled.

"Arasseo. I'll stop. So when can we eat?"

"They said the dinner was for tomorrow."

"Yay! I'm excited, oppa!" I laughed making him laugh.

"Me too. I can't wait to eat until we're full!"

"Gomawo, oppa for trying so hard." I smiled.