6: The Ex Dreams/ Meeting (Part 2)

AN: By the way, this is the continuation to The Ex Dreams which is last chapter. Hope you enjoy reading!!! There is an AN at the end of the story :)

Hye Rim POV

We arrived at a building with the name of...

YG Entertainment

*What are we doing here?!?!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong oppa looks at me with a smile on his face.

"I'm taking you to meet my bestfriends." He smiles a toothless grin and grabs for my hand, leading me through the doors of the entertainment agency.

"Okay," I replied reluctantly, for I was a little nervous.

*Oh my gosh' I can't believe I'm going to meet the other members of BigBang!!! I hope I make a good, first impression. *

He lead me through the wide door of YG and I became aghast at the sight that was in front of me.

"Wow~." I let out.

"Yeah, I know right. You'll eventually get use to it." He chuckles and drags me to the elevator.

He pressed the button and after a few moments later, the door of the elevator opens unleashing a very extravagant elevator. We enter inside and he pressed the button.

Awkwardly, we stayed quietly.

"Don't worry. They'll love you." He encouragingly smiles.

I smiled back.

I can't believe he read my mind.

***