5: The Ex Dreams/ Meeting (Part 1)

Hye Rim POV

I rubbed my cheek on the position where he laid his lips. Thoughts and feelings erupted making me feel and think of many things.

It's not like it's my first kiss or on my lips, so why am I feeling this way?

"Urgh!"

I laid on the bed, spreading all my limbs apart, then sighed in relief.

*I'm so tired.*

I told myself, thinking back on the events of the day.

After thinking for a while, I, eventually, drifted of to sleep.

Dream~

"Oppa!" I ran towards Eric oppa. He turns around and smiles his usual, cute smile.

"Aigoo~ you are so cute, Hye Rim-ah!" He pushed me closer into his arms, making me smell his cologne.

He parted from me, a little bit and looked at my face. His eyes gazed at my eyes, my cheeks, and finally, my lips. He eyed it and then he crashed his lips into mine.

Our tongues danced with each other, making him moan into my mouth. He bit my lip playfully and continued to explore my mouth. He begged me for entrance and without hesitation, I let him. When we finally ran out of breathe, we parted from each other's grasp.

*I love you, Eric oppa.*

He positioned his head so that our foreheads would be touching and our eyes looking at each other.

"I love you too, Hye Rim-ah." He said, as if he read my mind.

A smile crept up on my face.

"You read my mind."

"Well, I love you so much that I can read your mind." He said, lovingly. Another smile was placed on my lips.

Another Dream~

"Hye Rim-ah, please stop. Wait. No it's not real. I love you not her. Please believe me." He said rapidly.