Evie (Luna) Part 3

She was scared, she wasn't about to admit it, but she was all the same.
She couldn't believe she had agreed to do it. Capture tubbo.
She had never been in direct contact with him, or, in fact, even seen him in person, but he had a reputation for being clingy, pure, and, it seemed, very well - liked and respected in l'manburg.
His friend-tommyinnit, he was more feared. He was known for being very strong, and if anyone hurt tubbo...
Evie didn't want to think about it.
She believed tubbo had a sister, but didn't know what she was like, or even her name, but she was sure to be a fearsome fighter as well. According to George and Sapnap, she was also in the woods with tubbo and tommy yesterday.
She sat on the edge of her bed, thinking through these things, over and over again, she was about to walk into l'manburg and capture the child, she still didn't know how.
She suddenly heard a voice through her earpiece, making her jump, it was dream.
His cheerful voice sounded in her ear, slightly deteriorated due to bad connection.
'hey guys, I want you three (meaning George, sapnap and Evie) down at the community house immediately to discuss the plans one more time before we put it into action.'
Evie immediately jumped up and started running, dreams plan seemed to have a lot of holes in it, which made her scared more than anything else, maybe this would explain it.
As she ran towards the community house, she noticed the setting sun and felt very odd, she was being pressured into doing this by her friends...
No, she told herself, I WANTED to do this.
She slowed down to a walk, as she was very out of breath, and entered the community house, dream and Sapnap were already there, but George was not.
'Ah, evie!' said dream, looking excited 'as you can see, George is, in fact, not found' Sapnap sniggered as dream continued, in his usual confident voice. 'so, Evie, I bet you have noticed that my plan has a few.... Oversights'
'well.... Yeah' muttered Evie, sounding apologetic, not wanting to upset dream.
'I trust you have realised that the major , in fact the only flaw is that tubbo and tommy are attached at the hip, and you, however talented you are, can't take down two warriors before they can call for backup, luckily, we have eyes and ears on the inside of those l'manburgian walls and we will send tubbo, alone, to the edge of the borders, and redirect Tommy elsewhere, as well as making sure he is completely alone, is that good with you, Evie? '
Evie silently nodded, feeling slightly relieved, yet still a little concerned.
' good,'said dream with a sense of confidence and finality which he often showed whilst making these plans.' now, your codename is luna, as you already know, and if you get on trouble, you need to call for backup IMMEDIATELY., okay?! '
Again, Evie silently nodded, she was wayyyyyy too scared to speak, and if she spoke, she might start sobbing anyway.
'so, are you ready,' said Sapnap, he looked nervous, as much as he annoyed her, Evie knew he cared about her, and it showed in moments like this, as he looked almost as nervous as she felt.
Evie took a deep breath, and trying to sound brave, said 'yes! I was born ready!' then, seeing the worried expression on her brothers face 'I will be fine Sapnap, you'll see' and with that, she stepped into the cold night air, put her black hood up, waved a small goodbye to the two men still inside, and disappeared into the night.