𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3 : 𝙂𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙎

𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖

Y/N POV:

I've finished earlier in the cafe earlier than expected and walked to the club for work.

From what I remembered the other night, the necklace I picked up was a ruby red. But why did it changed to an ocean blue sapphire?

Was I just too tired to realize it was blue or what?

I kept it in one of my drawers back at my house, since I'm planning to give it to a jewelry specialist. Since I know little to nothing about gems and gems that change colors, I guess?

I almost tripped a glass of wine, since I was lost in my deep thoughts. But luckily I managed to caught it mid-way from totally falling.

Lisa noticed this and went towards me.

"Hey Cutie! Careful we don't want wasting wine now do we?"

"Of course! Sorry Miss Lisa..."

"Why don't you loosen up a bit? I know, ditch the bartender job for tonight. I'll be assigning you for the special service." She winked and walked away, grabbing something from backstage.

I was dumbstruck by the sudden change of events. But I have no choice but to follow orders. Here we go then, time to entertain...

She returned with a package in her hands. Lisa then handed it out to me with a sly smile on her face.

"A new costume! It will match you Cutie. Go try it on and here..." She was clearly amused and placed a card on my palm. "Details."

I smiled at her and went to the changing room to change clothes.

OH.

This is quite a revealing outfit. It was a verrryyy short black dress. The tube was very low and was obviously revealing my cleavage. The cut of the lower part was revealing my thighs. It was paired with a golden belt, which I wrapped around my waist.

I did a 360 in a mirror and was satisfied with how I looked, quite uncomfortable since I don't usually go with very revealing clothes. But this should work.

Next, I double checked the details on the card Lisa gave me.

Room Number: 12
Status: VIP
Number of People: 2
Age Range: 100
Special Needs: Spoon and fork

Seriously? These are weird info. Age range is 100 is that even possible? Special needs are spoon and fork? Please what is this? A joke or they are really drunk right now?

But then again these people are VIP so they probably pay higher than normal customers.

I put on my heels and exited the changing room. My heels echoing as I climb the stairs one by one. Proceeding to the room assigned to me.

I know me and my other three co-workers were assigned to that room.

I knocked first and entered the room expecting two elderly men.

But instead...

Two handsome and gorgeous men were inside.

One ginger head who was wearing a white shirt and a black jacket matched with blue jeans.

The other fellow, was quite familiar.

Hmm...

Was he the man from the other night?

"Mr. Zhongli, I requested a spoon and fork earlier. I forgot to bring one. "

I closed the door behind me and both of their eyes were diverted towards me.