𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4 : 𝙐𝙉𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏

AN: YALL IM BACC! THANKS FOR WAITING AND HERE IS THE CHAP. I WILL NOW TRY TO UPDATE AS CONSISTENTLY AS POSSIBLE.

Y/N POV

"Hey! Wakie, Wakie!" A small hand softly poked my cheek. My eyes darted open and I freaked out. My reflex slapped whatever it was that poked me.

"Ouch! What on earth are you doing?" A small creature was floating in the air while massaging the part where I slapped it?

"W-what are you? Am I dead?"

I scanned my surroundings and saw clear blue skies, dandelions dancing with the wind and tall green trees with fruits of sunsettias. This place kinda seems familiar but I can't properly recall it.

"No silly, you're dreaming. Please don't freak out. I'm Paimon, I'll be your companion!" The little thing happily said while pointing herself.

"What's a Paimon?" I asked "Food?"

"That's my name dummy." She sighed and seemed helpless of my actions. "Is my next owner going to be this dumb?"

Owner?

A confused look was visible on my face and Paimon did saw it.

"Quit jumping into conclusions and let me explain alright?" I nodded and prepared my ears to what she was about to say.

"I'm a fairy and I own the necklace you found. I was cursed to take care of that necklace. Granting whatever wish my owner wants."

"Anything the owner wishes will be granted? As in anything?"

"Yes anything. But of course in every wish there is a consequence."

I was astonished of her words and found it very interesting. A wish that can grant absolutely everything?

"I have a question, how did we got connected?" I asked while partially raising my hand.

"Remember when you picked up the necklace a zap went through your fingers? There, that's how it happened. I chose you to be my owner."

Memories went zoom through my head as I recall all that has happened.

"Unfortunately, I can only grant one wish. After that the necklace will be a useless artifact." Paimon said with a sad smile on her face.

"To have access to the wish y–"

Wait, what was she saying? Why is it all muffled all of a sudden?

I tried rubbing my ear with my index finger but all I hear was all vague voices of Paimon.

She started waving and trying to call out to me but my eyelids started to get heavy and it forced my eyes shut. Resulting for me to collapse on the ground.

                               . . .

My eyes slowly opened once again. Revealing a cream white ceiling, I tried reaching out to rub my eyes but I couldn't because...

I am chained?

I tried to look around while a pounding sensation is what I felt in my head.

"Girlie~ Don't try moving now, you might hurt yourself." I didn't notice Childe was there sitting on a stool while resting his cheek on his palm. A bandage wrapped around his hands and a cut on his cheek was visible.

I just glared at him and said, "Let me go. I have nothing to do with you nor the people in the bar. I swear."

He stood up and came closer to me. Lifting my chin to meet his gaze.
"Aren't you a feisty one. More reasons to keep you chained."