chapter twenty four

૮₍˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

We arrive at the hotel, the boys not saying a word

I walk over and stand in front of the dresser, breathing in and out, "I-"

Tears stream down my face, "Fuck!" I yell, wiping away the tears.

"I-I'm not going back to Japan." I say with a shaky voice. I wasn't able to look at their faces but I knew their expression.

"If... If you don't go back I won't go back!" Oikawa exclaims.

"No, absolutely not!"

"Why not?"

I look at his face, seeing his eyes water. "You have a volleyball career over there." I say, wiping his eyes.

"I can have one here too! It'll just take some time."

I giggle, holding onto his face. "You're Toru Oikawa from Japan not the United states."

"I don't get it y/n! Why aren't you going back? What about us or your family? Are you just going to abandon all of us?" Kunimi asks angrily.

"I'm not abandoning-"

Kunimi cuts me off, "You really are your father's daughter." My eyes widened. "Dude that's not cool." Iwaizumi whispers. "W-Why would you say that?" I ask, feeling enraged and sad.

"I guess that's really how you l/n's are. You just abandon everyone at the en-"

I slap him, making him stop talking. Being compared to my parents hurt me but my best friend saying it hurt me even more. I felt humiliated and belittled. I wipe my eyes and run out the room in order to clear my head.

I ran and ran, as far as I could go.

-

"Kunimi what the fuck!" Oikawa yells, pushing him on the floor.

"Oikawa chill." Iwaizumi says, holding him back.

"Get off of me!"

"No! You need to chill."

"I need to chill?! He made y/n cry! And for what?" Oikawa yells at the both of them.

"Because I love her!" Kunimi yelled. The room got quiet, all of them trying to process everything. "You love her...? If you love her then why would you say those things?!" Oikawa asks, lifting Kunimi by his collar. "Because I don't want to lose her anymore than I have! Why the fuck else? You already took her from me!"

Oikawa let's go and looks down on the floor. Kunimi and Iwaizumi sits down on the bed also looking on the floor. Though they were angry and confused about the situation, they needed to work together to figure out a way to make y/n go back to Japan.