three

Ashton opens the door and drags me in.
I'm out of breathe from trying to pull away from Ashton, but my arm didn't budge.
"Ashton..", I try to say panting,"I'm going to kill you!"
Ashton puts his hand up in surrender and backs up towards the corner.
I turn my head and see a boy with blond hair sitting on the bed.
Luke.
The muscles on my legs go weak and I fall to the ground.
I stare at Luke, with his scarred face, his hair messed up.
I turn my head towards the wall.
I feel my face heat up, my throat feels like it's stuck from me holding back my cry. My vision gets blurry from my teary eyes. I look away as feel some tears run down my cheeks.
"What's wrong?" Luke asks.
I try to stop talking so I could answer but the sound of Luke's voice saying that makes my tears come out faster, the pain become stronger.
What's wrong? He said it wrong.

I sit at the curb of the street, in front of the Luke's house. I stare at all the other big houses in the neighborhood, surrounding Luke's house. I would text Luke to come out, but I forgot my phone at home. Being alone is enough too anyway. A couple stars start to come out so I lie down onto the grass. I close my eyes.
I feel someone walk behind me and lie down next to me. I don't care who it is, it could be a murderer and I won't care. I open my eyes and look at the person next to me, and look straight into those blue eyes.
Luke Hemmings.
"Hey." I say.
"Hey." He says back.
We just stare at each other for a while.
He sighs and grabs my hand.
"So, what's wrong, my wife?"