five

"Come on! Wake up Mae!." Stacy shouts as she slaps my open skinned arms.
"Ouch! What the hell!" I shout back in pain. I rub the new hand shaped red mark on my arm.
"Luke's getting discharged today. If you wanna do memory giving magic, do it today." Stacy sarcastically shrugs.
My eyes widen.
"Oh my god!" I throw my blankets to the side and and grab my black skinny jeans and squeeze them on. I throw my sweatshirt on and tie my hair up in a ponytail.
"You're gonna dress like that?" Stacy's face unamused.
"Yeah.. it's just Luke girl." I smile.
"Just Luke." Stacy says imitating me.
.
.
I run down the stairs and grab my car keys.
"Let's go!" I shout.
I head straight towards the door then my life flashes before my eyes and the next thing I remember is lying down on the ground and a mysterious body is on top of me.
"Surprise!" The body yells excitedly.
I look up and see my parents, Stacy, and my little brother Sam, and even the blonde haired boy with the similar scarred face. My eyes water a little.
I then look at the body and realize that it was Ashton the whole time.
"Did you forget that it was your birthday today?" My dad smiles while he offers me his hand.
Yes, I had completely forgotten that today was my birthday.
But even though I've already visited Luke many times, I felt emotional seeing him.
Maybe it was because of his wandering eyes. Before he lost his memories, he and I would always have good eye contact. His eyes rarely wandered around. he was comfortable with everyone. Even when we first met we had good eye contact.
I smiled again.
"Hey Luke." I smile.
"Hey." He says quickly not even glancing at me. He's watching tv from the kitchen.
I frowned.
Wrong...
I smile,"go ahead and watch tv in the living room Luke."
He walks over to the living room and sits on the couch.
I let go of the smile and sigh.
Just a little bit Luke.
You'll be back, just like how you used to be.