How you met

Izuku Midoriya

You guys met at the Café you worked in for your part time job, he told you he'd been coming here ever since he was 6.

Shouto Todoroki

The two of you are class mates, ever since the first day you were trying to befriend him. Annoying him endlessly.

Eijiro Kirishima

Y'all met at summer camp, you are Kota's older brother, plus your a bit more colder than your younger brother, so I guess we know who Kota gets it from

Denki Kaminari

You two were at a public pool (you already know where is is abt to go) with your family and he was with the bakusquad. When Mina screamed for every one to get out of the pool because ya boi was finna sneeze. But you being deaf as hell ain't hear shit, so when everyone started rushing to get out of the pool you were confused as hell, that was until you were shocked really bad, you ended up passing out, and when you woke up you were in the hospital Denki was in the room and as soon as he saw you awake he apologized over a million times also saying he was gonna make it up to you.

Katsuki Bakugou

You were childhood friends you are the only person Katsuki can tolerate also you are a year older than him.

Tamaki Amajiki

You guys met at a butterfly field where you liked to go to clear your head. You were laying in the grass with your eyes closed, humming your favorite song, while Tamaki was chasing a butterfly when he had tripped and fell on you. your eyes widened when he had fell on you and when Tamaki had opened his eyes he was in a state of awe at your butterfly shaped pupils until you had said something, he was snapped out of his daze and when he had realized what position you guys where on his face turned a thousand shades of red.

Hanta Sero

You met at a party his mom threw and you were invited because your mom was his mom's best friend. Y'all ended up ditching and went to his room, where you ended up doing.... things ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )

Keigo Takami

You guys met a little before he became a pro. You worked at McDonald's and he literally ordered about 60 McNuggets, he also tried flirting with you because he thought you were cute.

Hitoshi Shinsou

The both of you were interning with Aizawa, and after some training you asked him if he wanted to go grab a coffee.

Shota Aizawa

You were actually in his first year class at Yuuei, you guys had became friends but after graduation you had to move to America (poor you 😞)