When you are upset

Izuku Midoriya

He would immediately start freaking out asking you are you okay but before you can say anything he asks you if you need something like your favorite food, snack, drink etc. He even overreact over something small like a tiny splinter, you're just glad someone loves and cares for you as much as he does.

Shouto Todoroki

When you cry he thinks about the times he and his older siblings cried in the past and he would do any and everything to keep you happy, even some stupid shit that he hates but as long as it makes you happy he will continue doing it.

Eijiro Kirishima

Usually when you are upset you try to tell him to leave you alone so you won't lash out on him but he just sticks by the all day or until you're in a better mood, making sure you are okay or tries to give you some affection. Even though you yell at him multiple times or push him away from you, he still stayed close to you. He may not know how to comfort people but he does know that when someone is going through something they need someone to be with them.

Denki Kaminari

You usually like to mask the fact that you are upset but your boyfriend always sees right through you. Just by the way you talk and/or the way you look, he can easily tell when you are stressed, others may not be able to tell but he knows you better than anyone. He may be be dumb but he isn't that dumb.  He would come to your house late at night and knock on your window. He comes through your window with your favorite things + himself wearing a random ass onesie. He begins flirting with you then starts restating a bunch of meme to try and make you laugh, hell, a small smile would even make him feel like he achieved a quest. Your smiles and adorable laugh always makes him feel like he scored the lottery that's why he continues to do anything in his power to keep yo seggsy, adorable self cheezin.

Katsuki Bakugou

He may not seem like the best person you can come for comfort, and he isn't sometimes. But when it come to you he shuts any and everything down for you. He becomes soft asking you if want to cuddle or do something to get your mind off of the thing(s) that's bothering you, and cooking for you. He even gets everyone to leave you alone, yelling at anyone that might stress you out even more.

Tamaki Amajiki

When you are upset he always thinks he is the reason for your actions, he always asks the same question like "Did I do something to upset you?" you always told him that he wasn't the reason for the way you were acting, but he still asked you that so many times, although you are always truthful he can't help but to think you are lying and that he is doing something wrong. And sometimes when you cry sad,embarrassed or angry tears he cries with you and after you two are finished crying you two would cuddle while he plays with your hair.

Hanta Sero

When he sees you're stressed, he sits on your lap with both legs on both sides of you before squishing your cheeks and kissing your fish lookin lips (I'm pretty sure y'all know what I'm talkin' bout) then if you are on a bed or floor or sum he'll push you with all of his upper body weight and lay on the top of you, with his face in the crook of your neck. With doing this simple thing without exchanging any words he never failed to make you smile.

Hawks

Keigo doesn't leave you by yourself whatsoever. He clings onto you the whole time your in yo feelings, making bird jokes the whole time, you smile a tiny bit but then go back to your original state. And when you do that it always leads him to one thing. Tickling you. He starts controlling his feathers making them tickle you in many different places you always end up laughing on the floor/bed/chair etc. while he records this happening, but he knows he has to stop before you end up burning something.

Hitoshi Shinsou

Hitoshi loves you so much, you are the one person he would literally put his life on the line for. So when he sees you upset he immediately starts asking who hurt you or who's ass he needs to beat while cupping your cheeks. You never tell him what's wrong because even though he says you're not, you don't wanna be a bother. He drops all his plans for the day, which was probably just sleeping, to stay and cuddle with you, while watching f/m and just showering you with love and affection.

Shouta Aizawa

He calls in a sick day for the both of you, not caring if you protest against it or not. He orders you whatever food you want. He doesn't let you work at all so he takes your computer or anything you can work on and hides it, because that's just gonna stress you more. And after you are finished eating you both sleep for the whole day with his head resting on your chest.

Dabi

Usually when you're upset you both have seggs, which sometimes leads to you forgetting your problems, but when it doesn't, he sneaks you both into a arcade or carnival or sum

Twice

Now both sides of Jin absolutely adore you so when you are upset, he decorates your room with the things you like, which he totally didn't steal, and all your favorite snacks and drinks piled at the end of your bed or on your night stand. And you love when he does this for you, it always puts you in a better mood along with just seeing him yourself.

There you go bebez another chapter for y'all cause I feel bad for slacking on y'all.
Peace😗✌🏾

-JJ