Fifteen

***** Carly *****

I just spent the last hour fooling around with Noah and it was great. I felt so sexy being able to take care of him. Knowing I'm making him feel good makes me feel hot as hell. We are now currently watching tv, relaxing and coming down from our sexual highs when my phone rings with a text from the kitchen. I go to get up but Noah stops me with a kiss to my forehead.  "I'll get it you sit and relax baby." I smile my thanks as he gets up.

He is always so caring, doing little things to take care of me and our baby. This entire pregnancy wouldn't be possible without him by myside. Hell even these past years. He's truly amazing.

He comes into my peripherals, snapping me out of my inner thoughts. I turn with a smile, but it's quickly lost by the annoyed look on his face. "What's up? Are the kids okay?"

"I'm assuming they are fine. But who's Mike?"

Shit. These damn hormones distracted me and I forgot to tell him about my run in with
Mike at CVS.

"Oh crap I forgot I ran into an old friend when I was getting your aloe."

"Oh yeah, and why is he calling you beautiful and need your address?"

Fuck. Why did he call me beautiful? He knows I'm married.

"Well I don't know about the beautiful part. But he had invited us to dinner at his house tonight but I told him you would probably want to stay in and so..." He cuts me off.

"Why so you can have alone time?"

"What no, you didn't let me finish. I told him to come here so you didn't have to go out. Why are you being like this?"

"Me? You just recieved a text from another man who I've never met and I'm being
some way. He just called you beautiful for fucks sake Carly."

"Noah he's an old friend and he knows I'm married I literally told him to come here so like that you could meet him."

"Well he must have not got the hint."

He tosses the phone on the couch next to me and walks upstairs. What the hell is going on? Jealous Noah is not something I've ever had to deal with. My phone dings again and it snaps me back from my thoughts. I open it up to Mike's messages.

What the absolute fuck?

'Hey, it was great running into you today. You are still as beautiful as I remember. Infact you were practically glowing. Well anyway, what's your address and what time should I go over?'

'Btw what is your husband's favorite beer, I'll bring a six pack?'

Of course Noah sees the first one but not the second one. But who the hell does he think he is not trusting me. Like I would cheat. I'm freaking knocked up! I don't have time for that bull. Hell even if I did I wouldn't, I love Noah with all my heart and I don't need or want any other man.

I read the first text again. Shit, it does look a little bad. Why the hell would he call me beautiful, he knows I'm married. But that is still besides the point, Noah should trust me, I've never given him a reason not to. I quickly text him back.

'He likes Bluepoint, but regular Budweiser is also good. And 7258 Hampton Road. Come around 7. '

'Perfect :)'

Now I have to go fix this with Noah. I drag myself up the stairs to find him sitting on the balcony looking at the water. Well, at least I know he's trying to calm himself down. He has told me many times sitting on top of this balcony is his favorite place to be. He loves how with each wave any bit of stress or worry gets washed away. I knock on the glass door not to startle him, before I walk out onto the balcony. He doesn' t say anything, instead he motions to the chair next to him. I sit down facing him for a couple of moments until I have the courage to speak.