Beginning of the Spiral

AN: Like I said this is my 1st story so I hope you enjoy(sorry if there are any grammer mistakes)

Bold is  Lumnie

Italic is Paimon

______________________

"Traveler can you get me some fresh meat?" Donna yelled. "Sure I'll go get it now" Lumnie started to walk into the wilds surronding Mondstadt and it citizens allong the way she decided to ask Paimon something. "Hey Paimon do you think the people of Mondstadt use me? I always do things for them but never get any help back. Technically only you, Amber, and Kequig have helped me find my brother." " Paimon agrees! Paimon is always with you helping others but basically nobody has helped you find your brother!" "Lets talk more about it later we just got the meat so lets head back."

-A few minutes later-

"Its not the best but it will do." Donna said when she recieved the meat while walking away. "Lumine , Paimon says we should visit The Knights of Favonius and she how they are doing!" " Thats a good idea Paimon!"As they walked well Paimon more floated they were happy to see how their friends were doing. When they had walked in they heard something quite unexpected "I woud have to agree with you there Kaeya the traveler has made our jobs easier I mean they took off 80% of our workload with commisions." "Yeah you have had more time to your library and I have had more time to hang out with Albedo , annoy Diluc , and more messing around then I would before." Lumnie quickly grabbed Paimond and snuck away. "W-What. HAve they beenn using me all along?! JUST SO THEY CAN HAVE MORE TIME TO THEMSELVES!? NOBODY EVEN APPRICIATES WHAT I DO FOR THEM!" "Lumnie calm down and Paimon thinks we should give them a piece of our mind!" "Paimon stop. Lets just go. We are leaving Mondstadt tommorow. I don't care what happenes here anymore." "Okay but Paimon is not happy about this!"  

-The next day-

Lumnie was walking towards the gate of Mondstadt when she heard " Traveler can you do this for me?" and something inside her snapped.