The City Of Freedoms Final Song

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating for a long time

———————————————
Screams rang out across Mondsadt. Abyss monsters were attacking almost anything that moved. The knights were trying to fight back but their efforts were not enough. Most vision users. There were a few who were saved from their doom for being the only ones who didn't use the Princess of the Abyss.
———-
"Miss Honnoray Knight? What are you doing? " "Saving the world from selfish people Klee" " But your harming people...." "It's the only way"
"Is the wine industry getting destroyed?"
"It is Diona"
"Yay!"
"Razor doesn't understand... why hurt lupical?"
"As I said it's the only way..."
——————————
In the center of Mondsadt with fire all around Abyss Mages danced in the center each with a different vision stolen from vision holders. They were going to create an Abyss Society with the children from the nations. So they were going to give the visions to worthy children so they could hopefully reawaken a vision. 
———————-
On the far side of Mondsadt 2 brother were dying together.. In their final moments they did make up and had a decent brotherly bond in the end.
————————
A few hours later everyone in the city of freedom would be dead minus the children that could be taken. Most siblings had died together wanting to atleast see a family member on their final moments.
——————-
A few years later an Abyss City was bustling with the Abyss Princess by then reduced to nothing more than a puppet of the Tsaritsa and a high ranking abyss mage. She still occasionally tried to break free of the control on her but always fails.
————————————
The End
A/n: sorry if the story was not that good but I do hope you enjoyed!