Planning planning

Bold is lumine

Underline is aether

"That was a really weird dream." From another room Aether gave Lumine an idea. Lumine recieved the idea and quickly ran to Aether to tell him. "AETHERRRR I GOT AN IDEAAAAA!" "Yes and what is it?""We will need a way to deal with the other 2 archons right? since the 1st stage is the ꙅɒǫ wont take out ᏒᏋጀ ᏝᏗᎮᎥᏕ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏰᏗᏒᏰᏗᎴᎧᏕ! So what if we kill them!""Thats not a half bad idea." "Oh aand their human names are 乙𐒅⚉ՌՑไأ ƋՌᕷ ⧨ӘቢţῙ"

"Okay how about you do it now since i have heard one of them goes on walks all the way out in the wilderness, and I suppose form what you have told me their deaths woule be bittersweet. I mean they would see their lost love ones again." Aether gave Lumine a weapon to easily kill the god. While a ginger quickly ran to Liyue to warn a certain someone, but he was stopped and then was killed for his betrayal. While Lumine walked to the area where a certain bard would be killed. 

--In Mondstadt--

"TRAITOR!" TRAITIOR!" MONSTEER" Inside the person's head they were yelling at she realised that the knights had somehow survived. She was quickly arrested. This would now be the execution of outrider Amber. The blade fell quickly and her head went rolling as a certain bard was walking to stormterrors lair unaware of the danger that lay ahead. 

--At stormterror---

Bold is lumine

Italic is Venti

A bard was walking a pathway to an area to meet his dragon friend. But while he was waiting and just walking around a hooded figure held a knife to his neck. He quickly realised who it was. "T-traveler? Put the knife down we can talk? right? RIGHT!? Jean and Diluc felt something was off and felt like they needed to go to stormterror which they quickly did as a dragon also felt the same and flew quicker. "I'm sorry but there is no other way. The abyss needs to engulf the thrones. Say hello to your friend for me." Lumine quickly cut his throught and ran back to the abyss headqurters as Jean and Diliuc accompnied by dyvalin arrived a minute later to find the dead anemo god. They relaized they had to break the news and tell everyone. 

Barbados has died.

-----With Venti----

"Di-did I die?" Venti quickly realised he was a wind spirt again. He saw someone running towrds him. When he realised who it was he quickly ran over to him. "Its been a while friend. I saw you took my form. Is that how much my death affected you. Well if it was revesded i probably would have done the same." Venti and his old friend walked into the sunset. Reunited at last.

1̴̨̨̘̞̣̠̟̏:ꙄͶOHƆЯA ᗡAƎᗡ