Enough is enough for Lumine

Bold is for Lumine

Italic is for Paimon

 Lumine felt something snap inside of her. She started to yell "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I GET IT! YOU ALL CAN'T DOING ANYTHING YOURSELF! SO MUCH YOU HAVE TO RELY ON A CHILD! ALSO DONNA SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE FROM LIYUE CAN HEAR YOU MOAN DILUC'S NAME! ALSO GIVE IT UP YOU KNOW HE IS DATING JEAN AND LISA! ALSO I WAS LEAVING MONDSTADT TO AND TO NOT RETURN UNLESS THE KNIGHTS BROUGHT ME BACK KICKING AND SCREAMING!" "Wow traveler you didn't have to be such a brat about it, why are you even the honoary knigh-." Before Donna could finsh she  was cut short by being caught in a blast of anemo energy. Everyone nearby who had acted like Donna mostly to the traveler was also caught in the blast. Behind the Traveler stood the remains of Kathryne who was then confirmed to be a robot. The only witness to the event that was still alive would be a tramatized Flora. The nearby knights at the gate tried to appreheand the traveler but failed. "Lumine quickly!" Paimon and the traveler quickly floated and ran to the gate. They quickly ran across the bridge leaving a confused Timmie thrown into the water. While running the Lumine decided to ask Paimon where they should go to avoid people. " Paimon says Lumine and Paimon should go to a Liyue before the news reaches Liyue and gather materials! After Paimon and Lumine do that Paimon and Lumine should go to DragonSpine or Stormterrors lair!" "I think Stormterror might be a good idea because they might think we would go to Dragonspine but we got to Stormterror instead. We also will not have to worry about freezing to death in Dragonspine." 

--Meanwhile in Mondstadt--

" I can not believe the honorary knight would do this horrible attrocity." Jean yelled "But we have Flora's account and a few other people who saw the traveler run from the scene head to toe in blood Jean" Kayea said. Lisa for whatever reason had the feeling lieing would be good right now" I believe what the traveler did was true because I had also witnessed the scene and it was awfully tragic. I heard the traveler say they were going to leave Mondstadt forever in these ruins they will leave it in."  " I do think we should add on to this, during the incident people had spoted someone who looked a lot like the traveler looking over the walls with 2 Abyss mages behind them." Jean informed them. " Sorry I'm late I had outrider duty to attend to so what did I miss? Hey why does everyone look like something happened? Amber said while walking into the room. "Well lets start from the begginning of what we know."

Aether's view of the incident

Bold is Aether

Underlined is Abyss mage

"So she has finally had enough and realized she was just being used?" Aether said when they had returned back to base " Honestly I was suprised she didn't realize earlier." Suddenly an Abyss Mage had teleported to him " Master I have found where the girl will go next. She and the floating thing will be going to Stormterror's lair." "Well lets go get my sister." Aether sat up from his prince of the Abyss throne  and walked to the door with 2 Abyss Mages following behind him.