Abyss Princess takes the throne

"Citizens of Monsdtadt it is me Jean.Diluc and I have bad news.. Liyue has fallen to the abyss. And you know the alcoholic bard by the name of venti? Well he was the anemo archon... and we recently have found him killed in stormterrors lair. We can assume what happened in Liyue will also happen here. Everyone be on your guard!"

And with saying that Jean and Diluc walked away.

Bold is lumine
Italic is abyss mage

"What Do YOU MEAN by aether is dead!?
" He was killed in the battle in Liyue. By some person from monsdadt. They all picked the person to go. He said to give you this. "

The abyss mage handed her an earring .
"His earring"
As Lumine looked at it it felt like she was slipping deeper into something but she ignored it. The earring was intact enchanted. Even from beyond the grave aether would be behind it all. The abyss mage was one of the closest to aether and knew about the plan. Knew how this was the finally of Lumines slip into the abyss.

" what shall we do now...... princess?"

" Arm the abyss creatures. We are going to destroy monsdadt..."

"After all we already have a pawn there"

A scream could be heard on a snowy mountain as a man lost control.....

A/n: I am so sorry for not posting for a while. And sorry this chapter is short I have had no motivation