TIDH IN: The Ink Demon's New Puppet! Part 1 (Fanfic)

**Warning!: Before you read my Fanfic that I've come up with the idea myself/typed out on my phone. My Fanfic is kinda long! And it's rated T for teen, because it has greater amounts of ink, violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, blood and gore, and/or often use of strong language! Viewer Discretion Is Advised! And please read chapter 1 first or else you'll be very confused and have no idea what the fuck is going on. Here's the link!: https://www.Wattpad.com/991836047-lincoln%27s-deal-with-an-ink-demon-a-batim-x-tlh
For those who have already read chapter 1, go right ahead and enjoy reading chapter 2 parts 1-2 of my BATIM x TLH Fanfic! So anyways, please enjoy reading my entire, really long Bendy And The Ink Machine x The Loud House rated T Fanfic chapter 2 parts 1-2 that I've come up with/typed out on my phone!**

(P.s I was inspired by the hit cartoon horror video game Bendy And The Ink Machine, and the hit cartoon show on Nickelodeon, The Loud House to come up with the idea if they both had a crossover together. And I was inspired by my crossover drawing that I've made/drew, and I even posted my drawing on my Instagram!)

So without further ado, please enjoy reading my entire Bendy And The Ink Machine x The Loud House rated T Fanfic chapter 2 parts 1-2 that I've created/typed out on my phone! Enjoy!
;)
———————————————————————————
(It was a Saturday night, everyone was in the Loud House is fast asleep. Leni however, was awake as she makes her way to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. While she was pouring herself a glass, she heard a noise coming from outside. She looked out of the window and she sees Lincoln sliding down the emergency slide that Lisa installed in his room awhile back.)

Leni: Lincoln?

(Lincoln looks around his surroundings and starts walking from the house while carrying a backpack. Wondering what he was up to, Leni quickly went up to her room while trying not to wake up the others, got dressed, snuck out of the house and followed her brother. She arrived at the Royal Woods Park but lost trace of Lincoln. She looked around trying to find him. She then heard a scream and saw a flash of a bright yellow light from the distance.)

Leni: (recognizing the scream) Lincoln!!

(As soon as Leni heard Lincoln screamed, she ran towards the sound as fast as she could while worrying about her younger brother. She then found Lincoln, as he was getting up off of the ground. Leni runs towards him.)

Leni: Oh my gosh, Lincoln! Are you alright!?

Ink Bendy: (possessing Lincoln) Am I okay? Oh, Blondie. (turns around towards Leni) You can't even imagine how great I feel right now.

Leni: (relieved) Oh thank goodness. Lincoln, what are you doing out here so late at night?

Ink Lincoln: Oh you know, I just thought it looks like a nice night to go out for a stroll in the park.

Leni: But I heard you scream?

Ink Lincoln: That? Oh. Well, it was just so quiet and peaceful out here, I just had to break the silence and what better way to do it than letting out a scream of joy.

Leni: Hmmm, okay? What about that flash of bright yellow light I saw?

Ink Lincoln: It was just a bunch of fireflies running away from a group of frogs.

Leni: Oh. Well, all that matters is that you're okay. (gives her inked possessed brother a hug) Come on, let's go home Lincoln.