33

Unedited - Short1 year later Your P

Unedited - Short
1 year later
Your P.O.V

I sighed as I placed the flowers on Noya's grave. I came by here every week to tell him how I've been doing. I visit Hinata's grave the same days I visit Noya, and I make sure to tell him the same things as well.

It took me a really long time to finally make it past what had happened with those two boys. They were both dead now, and I never visited them. To my knowledge, the only people that ever visited them were their parents and Tsukishima's brother.

Everyone else was glad they were gone.

I slowly sat down in front of Noya's headstone and started talking quietly to him. "I miss you, a lot. Everyone does. You get a lot of visitors, and everyone still talks about you. I became the manager of the volleyball team two days ago, and I'm really good friends with Kageyama still. Enmoshita became the captain of the volleyball team but we all knew he would. Tanaka keeps coming around, he should be here soon. I think I'm kind of falling for him, Noya. Do you remember when we first met, you actually tried to set me up with him, and we ended up getting together? That always makes me giggle when I think about it, and now you're getting what you originally planned for. He should be here soon to pick me up, we're going to the arcade. I know you loved it there. He misses you a lot, talks about you constantly. The two of us are always going over to your grandpa's house to visit him. Tanaka didn't think your grandpa would approve of us at first but your grandpa supports us a lot. I like to think you would to, because I know you only cared about my wellbeing until the end, and probably still do now. I think I've rambled enough sitting here, I think I'll go wait for Naka by the gate."

I stood up and turned around, coming face to face with Tanaka. He grinned and opened his arms, letting me step into them and hug him. He walked over to Noya's headstone and placed a popsicle.

"That's gonna melt..."

"Yeah, it'll melt right into the ground and he can drink up." Tanaka nodded seriously and crossed his arms. I laughed and he looked up, smiling at me.

"Do you think Noya would be mad at me for taking his boyfriend away?" I watched as his eyes went from happy to sad as he looked down at the headstone. I knew he felt really guilty about our relationship, but I did love him.

"Nah, he's probably cheering us on right now, come on, it's Noya we're talking about." As I finished saying that the wind blew and a few cherry petals swirled around us. I laughed and Tanaka smiled.

"Ok, ok, I get it Noya, sheesh." He laughed softly and walked over to me, draping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his side.

"I love you a lot, Y/n."

"I love you too, Tanaka." He kissed my forehead and we left the cemetery. As we were leaving I looked over at where Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were buried.

I saw Akiteru standing in front of Tsukishima's grave, but he wasn't looking at the grave. He was staring at me. He had a scowl on his face as he watched me leave the cemetery. He was always there. Everytime I went to visit Noya, Akiteru was there visiting Tsukishima. And everytime he saw me he would start glaring. It honestly gave me the creeps, but what the hell was I gonna do about it?

I let a shiver run down my spine as I walked away. Out of all the people related to those freaks, he was the only one who hated me for it. Their parents had apologized to me ten times over for their actions, but I knew deep down, it was definitely in my best interest to stay away from Akiteru.

(A/N: How's that for an epilogue? I suck at these things I'm sorry. I set it up so you could have a sequel if wanted but in currently working on a different sequel that I am very proud of. I'm sorry it took so long, writers block sucks ass. I love you all and I'll post a chapter stating what's next after this and then the book will be closed. Have a good day or night wherever you are.)