hot (in more ways than one)

Hi I haven't slept in over 36 hours so have this

Midterms amirite lmao help

Go subscribe to panby_

ok enjoyyyyyy

3rd Person P.O.V.

Dream woke up feeling rather warm. George was sprawled on top of him haphazardly, a light flush to his cheeks. The blond frowned, lightly pressing a hand to George's forehead. The smaller boy shivered at the touch, Dream yanking his hand away quickly at the heat. He quickly realized the warmth he felt wasn't his body, but George's, and concern for his boyfriend kicked in.

"George. George, wake up," he spoke softly, shaking George's shoulder to try and rouse the older man from his slumber.

"Mmhm..." George mumbled, forehead creasing uncomfortably. "Dream..."

"Yeah, baby, it's me," the blond confirmed, gently pushing George off of him. "I'll be right back, ok? I'm going to get the thermometer."

"Oh... you ok?" Dream got out of bed, frowning at his boyfriend's mumbled comment. Of course George would be worried about him... even when Dream felt perfectly fine and George was the one who was sick.

"I'm fine, Georgie, just... stay there." He grabbed the thermometer from the medicine cabinet, checking his own temperature first, even though he felt fine.

As expected, it came back normal, and Dream quickly washed off the thermometer before bringing it to George.

"Hey..." he murmured, speaking quietly as to not scare the brunette. "I'm going to take your temperature, ok? I need you to keep it under your tongue," Dream instructed, pushing the device to George's lips. The older of the two accepted it, letting Dream take his temperature without much of a fuss. Honestly, he was just too tired to care. His whole body felt like it was made of concrete, and moving was exhausting. He didn't even bother opening his eyes, instead just sitting obediently and letting Dream do what he needed.

"Oh, bubba..." the blond sighed, reading the thermometer. "102.6° F (39.2° C). You're definitely sick." The number was concerning, considering how high it was, but Dream wasn't overly worried about it. He would be here to watch over George, and it would all be fine.

"Mhmm..."

"I'll be right back, ok?" Dream cradled George's head for a moment, leaning in to peck his forehead quickly before leaving to grab a wet washcloth. He draped it over the brunette's forehead, hearing a soft sigh escape his lips.

"Does that feel better?" George opened his eyes hazily, staring at Dream seductively through half-lidded pupils.

"I bet you could make me feel better~"

"GEORGE!" Dream blushed, seeing a matching pink hue to George's skin. However, Dream's was from embarrassment, while George's blush stemmed from his high fever. "Oh my god... you're delirious."

"I am delicious!" The smaller boy exclaimed happily, making grabby hands at Dream.

"Jesus Christ..." The blond shook his head, climbing into bed next to George. "C'mere, you idiot." George made a small happy noise, curling into Dream's chest and quickly dozing off. Dream yawned, fixing the washcloth on George's forehead with the hope that it would actually help to break the fever before falling asleep as well.

~

"Dream... wake up..." George groaned, shaking the younger man. Dream's eyes cracked open, gaze softening at the sight of his boyfriend.