Chapter Twenty-One

_________________________

Another mildly long chapter!! :D

I apologize for it being boring at the beginning, but if you pay attention to the end, it get's much better.

Thanks again to everyone who's read this far! :) I seriously love you, and if you let me know you've still been reading then I'll try to dedicate a chapter to you!

This chapter is dedicated to purplegirl14 because we're going to make the unicorns watch a pretty little liars marathon!!! xD lmfao

ENJOY!!! and happy family day to the peoples of Ontario!!!

***make sure you read the end authors note!

_________________________

Chapter Twenty-One

Kendra's P.O.V

"... So that's why I brought you here. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys, but I really do need your help, and this is the only way." I said.

I had just explained the whole plan to Julie, Kyle, and Riley. My new plan.

I was going to go to the headquarters, and they were coming with me. We were going to find clues as to getting Declan's family back, and find out what they wanted with me. We were going to do some investigating, and in the end, we would succeed with flying colours. The plan was simple and perfect. Not a single flaw.

"But what if we get caught?" Kyle asked.

Oh, look, a flaw.

I shrugged, "There's no 'what if' in that statement. We just won't get caught."

"You can't be sure of that, Kendra." He said.

"You're right, but no one really can," I pointed out. "If we don't do it now, we're definitely going to regret it later. We have to take the chance, even if it is bad odds."

"Its horrible odds," he scoffed.

"Better odds than you getting an A on your report card."

"Which proves my point exactly,"

I laughed, "You totally just dissed yourself!"

"But it's true," he shrugged, "We have an awful chance of getting through this thoroughly. And even if we do, we can't even guarantee we'll get through alive."

"That sounded very dramatic right there," I said, grinning.

Kyle groaned, obviously very frustrated with my remarks. But hey, it was true. And I was dead set on us going, whether Kyle agreed or not. It was happening.

"Maybe we should plan this all out first. We don't even know where we're going; let alone what we're after." Riley said.

"He knows where we're going," I blurted, pointing at Declan.

Declan raised an eyebrow innocently, "I do?"

"You're an idiot," I growled, "Don't lie. We're on your side now, and if you want it to stay that way, then you've got to cooperate. Now tell us where we're going."

He sighed, "Fine. They have a warehouse. It's east of the NationalAirport, and I can get us there in about an hour. Do you want to go now? It's dangerous."

"I wasn't expecting it to be a walk in the meadow, Declan." I told him, annoyed.

Declan smiled, "I know, I was only saying. I guess I'm just testing my luck on you skipping out. So once more I ask: are you sure you want to do this?"