Incident

Atsushi was walking around Tokyo as he was holding some bags in his hands. He was planning to give the kids some gifts so he could gain their absolute trust. He stood infront of the gates, with wide eyes.

The garden and front lawn of the house were trashed around as the house window was crashed. It just seems like that something or someone had done this.

Scared and worried, he.ran into the house just to see everyone cleaning and fixing up the room, as (Y/n) has her cheek being patxhed and her left arm wraped.

The boy ran towards her and hugged the girl, catching everyone off guard.

"Oh, Atsushi?" The girl was confused as it took her a few second to hug the worried boy back.

Soon the hug was cut off by Atsushi as he held the girl's shoulder and looked at her with determination.

"What happened here?" He asked, looking at the messed up room.

"What do you think? We were attacked last night by some gang," Ray daid, as he leaned to the broom that he was holding.

  ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎FLASHBACK︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

A sound of glass breaking rang through the room, as the children were shock and scared. (Y/n) griited her teeth as she tells the 6 year old kids and above to be in their stance, while the younger stayed put underneath the table as she told Phil to make a headcount of everyone.

One the boy nodded his head, the teen then went to grab a sword that was hanging by the kitchen fireplace.

Norman brought in their bows and arrows as they hear a door busting open, one after another. Then the kitchen door busted open to reveal a group of men.

"Heh, we knew this place is filled with well good luxury. But who knew that this place would be an orphanage," the man who seemed to be the leader of the group said.

"Well it says at the sign. Or maybe you are just too stupid to read properly," Ray commented, smirking.

The man let out a growl, he swung his bat into the air and pointed out to the kids and (Y/n), signalling to attack.

Then the fight against kids and a mother of an orphanage between a group of grown men started.

Emma's weapons were kicked from her hands as the boss of the group was smirking at her.

"Ya know, when this fights over maybe I can 'adopt' you so we could have some fun, hai~?" He said, as he walked to the girl about to touch her face.

But just before that could happen, his arm was twisted to his back as he let out a painful grunt. He looked over at his shoulder and his paled once he made contact with the certain (h/c) girl. Her mouth was formed into a smile, but her eyes narrowed at the man as they burned holes at his.

"Ara~ are you trying to adopt my precious child without filling in the forms? hmmm~" she said, as her free hand gripped the man's face

"Emma, go and help the other. I'll take care of this... target," she said, giving the girl a glance and nodded her head as she went to help.

Once Emma was out of sight, (Y/n) let out a sigh of annoyanve and twisted the man's arm, causing him to turn around and fall to the floor.

The male groaned as the girl placed her foot to the man's chest, placing preassure to him as he lrt out a scream. She then crouched down and grabbed his left leg.

"Hmm.. you seem tohave such fine two legs... Let me take one of for you, hai?" She said. But just before the man could even said something back, she cracked the man's leg as he let out a loud scream as ut rang through the corridor of the house.

There they see the group's leader on the floor with a now broken leg. And (Y/n) who is standing with a sadistic smile on her face.

The others looked at the girl in terror filled their eyes, and in one swoop, Norman sent them all away from their house with his teleportation power.

They all seemed to stopped fighting, as they looked over at where the screaming was coming from.

There stood (Y/n) with her evil smile and their leader laying on the floor in abosolute pain. But just before the group could attack (Y/n), Norman activated his ability and teleported the grouo along with the boss somewhere far awah from them.

︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

The teen's eyes widened as he let go of the girl's shoulder and bowed in an exact 90 degree angle. Making all of the people in the room to sweatdropped.

"I'm sorry!" He then staighten hisbody and insisted himself to clean the place.

"E-eh, Atsushi-kun.. you don't have to.."

"No, I insist!" He said, grabbing the broom that the girl was holding and gave her the bags that he was holding.

"I brought you and the kids some gifts!" He said, and started to sweep the dusted floor.

The girl saw this and chiukled the boy's actions and opened brought the bags to a table. Telling the kids that they could have the gifts once they fimished their cleaning.

It was calm and soothing, as the house is filled with laughter from the children and the two teens.

At a certain headquarters, a man in all black was looking through the papers that are placed on his table.

"Hmmm... I see. So there is only one more remaining house for me to burn down.." he said to himself as an evil smirk made its way to the man's face.

"This will be interesting..." as he placed both of his hands together.

He pressed a button on a telephone as he ordered an employee to send someone into his office.

A few minutes later, a short man woth orange hair and a fedora hat walked in.

"Boss, what did you call me for?" He asked looking at his boss that is sitting on the chair.

"Ah, Chuuya. I have a certain request for you." He said, sliding the gile of papers to the man as he walked forward to grabbed them and read it.

His eyes skeemed through paragraphs as he read one name out loud.

"Grace House Field?" He looked at his boss who smiled devilishy. The boy sweatdropped as his boss is having his screen time.

(Author-chan: *Slaps Mori*MORI THAT WASNT EVEN PART IF THE FCKING SCRIPT!

Mori: but its gun breaking the fourth wall

Author-chan: FCK YOU!)