Test and Errand

At the moment, (Y/n) went to the man and tried to stab him. Emma fighting off against a man in a suit, Ray and Norman were trying to disarm a bomb.

How did this happen you may ask? Well when Artsushi and Tanizaki were told to bring the four to their destination for the test to be part of the agency, they got a phone call from Dazai that there is a bomb in an abonded werehouse, and that they were close in that specefic area.

Which where it results (Y/n) and Emma fighting with each other's side.

The man in suit kicked Emma in the stomach causing her to threwn away, but not too far.

"EMMA!" The teen yelled. She then kicked the man she was agaisnt with, away amd went up to Emma and helped her up.

Just before the two men could attack once more, a beeping sound was heard and, signalling that the bomb was now disarm. The two boys then went up to the men and punched at them right at the face.

"AUGHHH-" The four then looked at the hooded man and it was then revealed to be Dazai.

They then looked over at the man in the suit and saw that it was Kunikida.

"eh?"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Eh?!"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"EHHHHHH?!?!?"

"D-Dazai-san! Are you okay?!" Norman asked as he apologized to the young man who he had punched.

Ray looked down as he inspected the now passed out Kunikda Doppo himself. The boy lifted his arm with his foot, resulting a smack in the shoulder by Emma.

They then heard small laugh as they turned around to see the entire agency members.

"So... this was a test?" Ray then smack the girl's head resulting him getting a glare from her.

"No shit sherlock," Emma groan as she rubbed her head with pout.

(Y/n) and Ray could only look in confusion as they looked down at the two bodies.

"Ah, don't mind them~ As the doctor of the agency, it's my job to heal them. Now," Yasano spoke as she took a step forward as a sadistic smile was plastered on her face and carried the two bodies on her shoulder.

Ray opened his mouth for second but soon closed it when he sees a clear view of Yasano's sinister smile plastered on her face.

"I'm not even gonna ask..."

"So... did we pass?" Yukichi chuckled as he nodded his head with an amused smile.

"But let me just be honest-- that was quite of a strong punch you boys did," He complimented, looking down at the two boys.

"Nah, it was just that they were too weak~" Ray teased, but ended up with a smack on head by Norman.

The boy looked at his albino brother with a dramatic shock look on his face.