Visitors? Sayonara House..

A group of men in suits walked towards the house as one person stood out. His long black cloack swifts with the wind as he eyed the house. He pulls out a cigarette out from its box as he lits it up. He eyed the men behind as he nodded his head and soon one of his men knocked down the door.

There he sees Emma, Norman and Ray standing at the centre of the room with (Y/n) behind them.

"Oh, I guess you were right Norman." (Y/n) said as she patted the boy's head gently, as she eyed her intruders. "Though, I do not remember inviting a certain group from the Port Mafia," she continued, glaring at the leader of the group, Black Lizard, Ryuro Hirotsu.

The man let out a chuckle as he made eye contact with the girl.

"Boss was right about the last Grace House Field Standing. I must say, it took us awhile to find this place until we realised that it was just hidden under an illusion," Ryuro said and snapped his finger as his men started to charge them.

But in a blink of an eye, red flowers were then stabbed at their chest and abdomen.

"Special Ability: Vida,"

The man saw this and his eyes widened in surprised. He then let out a chuckle and soon more men started to charge towards her.

"I see that your ability causes your victim to be in the lives of... death," The girl straightened up her position as she stares at the man with pure boredom in her eyes.

"Correct.. And I won't hesitate to make you as my next!" She leaped to the man and was about to stab him, but then she a fekt a heavy weight on her back.

"Ah, sorry for the late come Ryuro. But thanks for keeping them busy for me," the new voice said. The girl was able to look over at thr new face and there she faces a man in orange hair and a fedora hat. He has a smug look on his fave as he looked down at the girl and placed a foot on her back and preassured it more.

The three children looked at this in horror across their face as they see
(Y/n) was covered in bruises across her face as her face was with the floor.

(Y/n) looked atbher kids and yelled, "RUN! RUN AS FAR YOU CAN MY SWEET CHILDREN!" with that the two didn't hesitate and left the scene, but Emma stood still.

"Mama.." Emma muttered as she looked down and looked back up. Her eyes was showing nothing but rage.

"YOU HURT MAMA! I WON'T FORGIVE FOR HURTING HER!" and with that she ran into the scene and activated her ability.

Both of her arms then transformed into large paws of a leapord as it rages it's sharp claws at Chuuya. The man was able to dodge the child's attack and soon attacked back. Emma's eyes were glowing, as her pupils her slit like a cat's eye.

"Another shifter, huh?" Chuuya thought, irritated he then swung his foot and kicked Emma to the wall.

"EMMA!"

But the sound of her body cracked against the wall was unheard. At the other side, there stood Don holding Emma in his arms. Protecting his dear friend's life.

They then heard a sound of guns reloading and bows and looked up.

There, upstairs stood the children of Grace House Field. The younger ones holding bows and arrows while the older ones were holding guns, aiming at the Port Mafia members.

Shock, (Y/n) took this as an oppurtunity and punched Chuuya im the face.

"Tch, how troublesome. I told you kids to hide, and not getting yourselves involved," she said, as she side-eyed her children who looked at her with determination filled in their eyes.

"Mama, did they hurt you? Don't worry I can let Little Bunny to take care of them if you want!" Said Conny as she gave the woman a smile. (Y/n) only let out an amused chuckle and and then faced their intruders.

"I am only going to say this once. Leave me and my children alone, you mafias." She spat, glaring at them.

But what caught the girl off guard was the sound of explosions.

Chuuya looked at the girl and smriked. "Ya think we're only just to to beat you up? No, we're here to kill you all." He stated as more explosions started to form.

Ryuro was spilling out what seems to be oil, and lighted up his lighter.

"STOP!"

But before the teen could say anything else, a spread of wild fire ad started to form. Nothing was in sight, just... Fire

Norman reacted quickly as he called out for everyone and both Emma and Don grabbed the kids from upstairs to be with them. The children were now behind (Y/n) as she spreads out her arms to protect her dear children from the fire, but she knows that it was impossible.

It took a few minutes until the house was burnt down as the Port Mafia looked at it as it collapsed to ground.

"Tch, that was too much of an easy task." Chuuya commented as he placed his hands in his pockets and walked away along with the Black Lizard trailing behind him.

In Yokohama, Yasano was just in the clinic doing some research. She then smelled smoke coming from the main room. Quickly, she ran out just to see a woman and 30 kids on the floor. They all smelled like smoke and dried asked covered faces amd clothes.

Atsushi reacted quick as he grabbed the girl with (H/c) to his lap.

"(Y/n)-SAN! What happened to you?!" He shaked the girl and then placed his head to the girl's chest and then soon a heart beat.

Kunikida noticed a boy with black hair moved a finger. Alarmed he notified them to bring for treatment. For their health ans helped a little bit for Yasano's please.

The next morning, all 30 kids woke up and sat up, as the gasped and scanned their new surrounding.

Phil looked around the room and noticed the door open slightly. Curious and cautious at the same time, he opened the door just to see a familiar face.

"Atsushi!" He cried out and hugged the boy's leg. Atsushi saw this and his eyes softened as he felt tears staining his pants.

The weretiger crouched down and patted the boy's head in a gentle manner. Tanizaki walked in as he saw Phil crying in Atsushi's arms.

"Ne, Phil.. why not telling us on what happened?"