Chapter 15 : A Halloween Spar

Thalia's POV

Thalia awoke early, by her standards at least, and sat up, rubbing her eyes before almost being knocked off the bed by the strong smell of hot cocoa that filled the room.

"Reyna, why does our room smell like there's 15 of you?" Thalia asked, getting off the bed and walking towards the kitchen, where Reyna was sat.

"You wish there were 15 of me." Reyna shot back.

"I'm not sure, I think I'd pass out from the amount of hotness." Thalia replied, wrapping her arms around Reyna from behind and placing her chin of Reyna's shoulder, looking at what the girl was reading.

It was an invite to some sort of Halloween party, which started about two hours before dinner in the Great Hall, which was part of the party.

"Really, a Halloween party? Isn't that gonna be super boring?" Thalia asked.

"No, it most likely won't be. According to Ginny, some serious shit usually goes down during Halloween." Reyna replied.

"Ok, cool. Only one problem though." Thalia said.

"And what would that problem be, M'lady?" Reyna asked, chuckling.

"That party is today, we aren't allowed to go to Hogsmeade, and we haven't got any costumes." Thalia answered.

"Except we do. No one here knows about who we really are apart from Ginny, so we could theoretically wear our battle armour." Reyna suggested.

"That's... actually a very good idea. I like that idea a lot, it'll also scare off a few people, which is always good." Thalia replied.

"Of course it's a good idea, it's my idea." Reyna said with a laugh, drawing one out from Thalia as well.

Moments later, just as Thalia had taken a seat opposite to Reyna, with a mug of hot cocoa, a knock came from their door.

"Come in!" they bellowed at the same time, laughing as their eyes met.

Thalia looked back at the door and saw that Ginny had poked her head through, only opening the door half way.

"Hey, so the others want me to ask you if you'd want to join us in the common room." Ginny told them.

"Sure, we'll be there in a moment." Reyna replied, getting up and walking towards one of the bedside tables.

Thalia, being her kind, and very in love, self, decided to wait at the door for Reyna, closing it behind them and walking into the common room.

Thalia was always shocked at how lovely the common room was, even at seven in the morning, though today was most likely an exception, with it being Halloween.

There were people everywhere, the younger students were admiring the Halloween decorations, especially the floating pumpkins, while the older years were stuffing their faces with sweets they just lay around everywhere.

Thalia sat down on the edge of a couch, with Reyna sitting down on the other end, lifting her legs up and placing them on Thalia's thighs,
lying across the couch, and began reading.

Thalia decided to do the mature thing, and began playing with Reyna's feet, something which she thought was quite funny, though she had no idea why.

Behind Thalia, she heard a person clear their throat.

"Hi, umm, my name is Karla, I was wondering if you, uh, wanted to go to the Halloween party with me, as a, you know, date?" a timid voice asked from behind her.

Thalia turned and saw a girl who was indeed quite pretty, having sapphire blue eyes and long, black hair, but Thalia was never going to say yes.

Her love for Reyna was too strong, and she wasn't going to do the whole "make them jealous" thing, because she knew that just wasn't how it worked, especially not with Reyna.