Chapter 1

~Todoroki POV~
It was just a normal day, I was paying attention to class. Then it was time for training. It was a rescue training, and I had to be rescued apparently. I was not allowed to use my quirk. When suddenly I heard a big crash! "What the heck was that.?!" I thought. Suddenly I saw something flash, my red string was flashing blue!Then the door blasted open, I thought it was one of my classmates.

But it was..TOGA?!?! She looked at me, a big smile put on her face. Suddenly she came closer, and said "Turn around~". I turned around to see a portal and Toga pushed me in. I saw Bakugou blasting in and shouting. "ICYHOT!"
"NO! DAMN TOGA!"
"SHITTY HAIR!"
Then everything went black.

I could see, my eyes were open, but everything was black. Then I fell into what seemed like a bar? I saw the League Of Villains there..is this their base? My quirk canceling cuffs were still on..now Im screwed. Then Toga came after me. "Now now, if it isn't the one and only..Shoto Todoroki, Endeavor's son"

Dabi looked at me. "What do you want from me?!" I said in his face. "Can I just stab him already~?" Toga asked, she was cupping her cheeks (if that makes sense lmao). Dabi looked back at Toga. "Fine..just a little" Toga jump-stepped to me. She was holding a knife.
She then proceeded to cut a slit by my cheek?

It hurt, obviously, but I didn't show the pain. I was a hero! Well, not yet.. Then she stabbed me, it was too painful to remember.. I screamed in pain as the wall was blown off and my classmates flew right in, fighting. My vision was getting black and blurry, and I could hear faint voices. The last thing I saw was Bakugou running over to me..

And the last thing I heard was "Damn it Icyhot!! You can't just die on us!" Bakugou..he carried me to the hospital.? It was really unusual for him to do that with me! He has grown a hatred for me, but I still love him..Yes, I have a crush on Bakugou..

I woke up, my chest feeling deadly. I was in the hospital, bandaged up, and Bakugou by my side. "B-Bakugou.?" I was blushing.