12.

Two days passed with the blink of an eye, today they were going to jeju island, where are they all now?

They all were aleep in the guys house, the guys invited kyung over to spend the night with them, kyung took her luggage which she was going to take with her on the trip.

She was sleeping with sunghoon when suddenly kyung's alarm went off and back door by stray kids started to play with high volume.

She groaned and took her phone, stopping the sound as sunghoon snuggled closer to her being disturbed by the sound.

Her heart was pounding, she could feel his hot breath on her neck, she shook sunghoon earning another groan, he tried to get closer but she made a distance in order for him to wake up and get ready.

"Sunghoon, get your ass up" she said he didn't listen and face the other way she sat up her mouth wide open "did he just....ignore me" she said then she thought of a mischievous idea.

She turned his face towards the ceiling and sat on top of him with legs on each side of his waist, then she jumped on top of him "sunghoon! wake! up!" She said then he suddenly groped her thighs making her gasp.

Her face was close to his "stop it" he said in a husky voice sending shivers down her spine, she rolled off him as he sat up.

"Meanie" she mumbled which didn't go unheard by the other but he ignored it and rolled his eyes.

He was going towards the bathroom "are you gonna take a shower" she said looking at him with cute eyes as he nodded "hurry" she said sitting back down "you can use the guest room bathroom to shower" he said going in.

She took her clothes and went to the guest room's bathroom to take a shower, she came after fifteen minutes or so.

She dried her hair and now she was thinking whether she should tie her hair or let them be then she decided to let them be.

She applied a little bit of make up to look presentable, she took a last look in the mirror after she got ready.

She went down stairs with her luggage, "oh kyung-ah, come in eat something" heeseung said as she sat down on the table

She only ate a slice of toast, since she wasn't much of a breakfast person she usually skipped it "guys hurry, we're gonna be late" she said.

They went to their school, Kang dropping them off since they couldn't carry the luggage on bikes "okay listen up, take care of yourself and eat your food okay, don't skip it" kang said stopping infront of the school gates.

"Okay" she said "I can't trust you with yourself" he said as he looked back at the guys "can you take care of her for me, she skips meals way too much and is really careless" kang said as kyung looked at him "oh my god!" She said running out of the car inside the school.

"Don't worry sir, we will take care of her" they said "dont call me sir, you can call me hyung" he said making the boys smile.

"Okay hurry, you're gonna get late" he said as the guys got out of car grabbing their luggage along with kyung's since she forgot while running from embarrassment.