18.

"Tell us, did you kiss" everyone kept on bugging sunghoon.
While he gave no response.

"Come on tell us we won't tell anyone" jungwon said as everyone expected him to give an answer "I already told you we just talked" he said.

Disappointed sighs.

"If you just talked you could've talked outside" sunoo said "she was avoiding me so I just...did that" sunghoon said not knowing how to put it in a way it won't seem awkward.

"Ohhhh" everyone said with playful smiles, "so was our sunghoonie feeling sad" heeseung said pinching sunghoon's cheeks.

He got out of Heeseung's grip and left while everybody laughed.

Sunghoon went into the boys bathroom, and stood in front of the mirror his face was red like a cherry, he washed his face and stood there for a minute looking at himself.

You're doing things to me kyung.
____________________________________

Meanwhile, kyung was in the bathroom looking at her face that was still red, she smiled to her self looking like a total idiot.

When someone barged into the bathroom, hanuel along with her minions she calls friends.

"Well well well, look who we have here" she crossed her arms trying to look like a bitch. Well why try you already are one.

Kyung rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk out, hanuel pushed her back, kyung almost fell down but balanced her self.

"What the heck were you doing with sunghoon" Hanuel asked "none of your business " she said, she pushed hanuel and she fell back, while kyung got out of the bathroom.

Hanuel was raging with anger she came running towards kyung, turned her around and slapped her face.

Kyung was shocked, this little, no longer than an ant, made an attemt to hit her, kyung didn't say anything and just went away.

Hanuel was stomping her feet with anger since kyung didn't gave her an answer, kyung's cheek was red and hanuel's finger prints were really visible.

Nonetheless, she went to the cafeteria to get something to eat, after a year or what, she came in the cafeteria willingly.

She saw the guys sitting on a table and went to them, "hey" she said sitting down, Sunghoon got up saying he'll bring some food.

She watched him leave as soon as he was far from the table the guys got focused on her "kyung" heeseung called as she hummed "you like sunghoon, don't you" she choked on her spit as he said so.

"What makes you think that" she asked her face heating a bit, they seemed serious for once "just tell me do you like him?" He asked.

"I guess so, DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM!" She said "we won't, if you like him we will help you get with him" jay said.

"Why are you guys so serious" she said laughing a bit "we just want both of you to be happy knowing both of your family back grounds it will be really nice to see you two together" Jake said as kyung got silent.

"I dont think he likes me" her head was low and sounded,somehow,.....depressed.

"I dont wanna tell him, don't wanna lose the bond I have with him, he means...much to me" she said her voice cracking almost sounding like as if she is going to cry.

"So I was right" a hand on her shoulder and the sudden voice behind her startled her "beomgyu, ah- hey guys" she saw beomgyu and the rest of the guys.

"Let us help you get with him, hm?" They all sat down on the table and beomgyu squeezed her shoulder gently.

She didn't know what came over her but she just started to cry, when beomgyu saw this he pulled her in a hug as she cried on his chest.

Sunghoon came back and was startled to see the guys there and her hugging beomgyu, she broke the hug and wiped her tears away giving a smile to sunghoon.

"Wait a minute, did someone slap you" yeonjun asked turning her face towards him to get a better look.

"Yeah, hanuel did" she said leaning on the table, "that little dumbass, how dare she!" All of them said at the same time.

"I think we need to have a talk with this lady she is getting out of hand, her face is printed with hanuel's fingers" yeonjun was furious.

But who was even more angrier than yeonjun.

Sunghoon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wish granted @xinnxiiao
XinnXiiao