23.

"You're mine" kyung said so in a voice so possessive, that all the boys were left speechless, there was only one thing in their mind.

Is she the kyung we know?

Kyung took sunghoon's hand and left the place dragging sunghoon along with her as the rest followed.

"I never want to see her with you ever again" she told him in a stern voice "your wish is my command" he said as he did a little bow.

Kyung giggled, "damn the duality of you, I never saw that side of you" beomgyu said suprised, "well you gotta be possessive about something" she said smiling.

"You know I think we have to teach that little bitch a lesson" Jungwon said "jungwon language please" heeseung said not quite happy with the speech he has been using lately.

"Oh I know a perfect plan" sunoo said smiling mischievously as everyone looked at him "listen up" sunoo said and everyone leaned in to listen to his plan.

"Why does your plan involves us kissing?" Kyung said pointing to her and sunghoon "well if we gotta make her jealous that's the only way" sunoo said with the obviously tone "why are you scared, Ms.Song?" Sunghoon said smirking at her.

"I m-mean it's only been a day, plus you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet, Mr.park" kyung said sassily crossing her arms, "well then, Ms.Song, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Sunghoon said holding both her hands looking into her eyes.

"Lemme think about it" she said putting a finger on her chin "how about a no?" She said being sassy "come on now don't make me get a yes out of you" sunghoon said pulling her closer.

"Okay okay, sheesh," she said pushing him away as he was leaning in a bit too close now "fine, I'll be your girlfriend" she said making everyone cheer.
"Now, the plan is confirmed" sunoo said being satisfied.

At the boys house
(Kyung and all the boys gathered)

"So now that we all are here, sunghoon call her" Jake said "do I have too" "does he have too" sunghoon and kyung, both said at the same time.

"Yes, you have too" everyone replied making the both of them shut up, they all were seated on the floor forming a big circle.

"Okay I'll call her" sunghoon said taking out his phone and dialing hanuel's number, he put the phone on speaker so everyone would be able to hear her.

"Hello, sunghoon?" After a few rings a voice was heard, the voice of hanuel, "hey, the guys and I were thinking to come over for your party tonight" he said trying to sound as less annoyed as possible.

"Really? That's wonderful!" She cheered over the phone "yeah, well we're coming over" he said "okay! I gotta go get somethings for the party, see you there!" She beamed  "yeah, see you there" he said hanging up right after.

"So go get ready everyone we got a girl to jealous" Sunoo said as everyone tried to laugh evily but failed miserably.

Kyung's house
(Kyung's room)

After taking shower, she looked through her closet to find the most perfect dress for this kind of party, she never been to a party before so she didn't know.

Then she remembered the dress she bought the other day "it's the best chance to show my legs now" she smiled to her self taking out the dress.