31.

A few days have passed, their families were now getting well along with each other.

They both we're still at the hospital, they now felt better and will be discharged in about 2-3 days.

They both we're on the beds just chilling with their friends talking about the stuff that's been happening at school.

There was a knock on the door and there were a bunch of girls that came in.

"Sunghoon-ah, how are you feeling?" They ran over to sunghoons bed and cried to him.

Kyung's mouth was slightly agap as she glared at the bitches that gathered around her boyfriend.

Sunghoon seemed to be enjoying making her even more furious.

"Yah Park Jay!" She took Jay's attention "the new cafe you were talking about let's go there" she stood up from her bed as everybody watched along with sunghoon.

"Right now?" "Yes! Right now, let's go" she walked towards him seeing he wasn't moving.

Took him by the arm and made him stand.

"Will anyone hold me right now?" She said and sunoo and jake were quick to her service.

They got the idea.

Kyung was jealous.

Of course who wouldn't be, imagine your boyfriend gathered around by so many girls infront of you and he's enjoying.

She tucked her arms in one of jake's and one of sunoo's.

And started walking.

The cafe was just outside the hospital so they got there in no time.

"What would you like?" The person behind the asked.

"Um..can I get an iced latte and...a slice of chocolate cake" "okay...anything else" "No, that would be all" she smiled to the girl and went to sit with the guy's.

She sat in between sunoo and niki.

"Noona, you okay?" He laughed "I'm okay what are you talking about?" She was surely sulking.

"Oh really?" Heeseung teased.

She glared at him and they all laughed "just admit you're jealous" "jealous? Who's jealous? I'm not!" She defended.

Only to have them laugh louder "I mean Okay! Like what girlfriend would be happy to have their boyfriend in between so many girls?" "Hm, you're right, but your face back then ah I wish I took a picture" Jay said sad that he didn't capture the moment.

"Yah! You got a death wish?!" He laughed and acted all scared.

"So you want to get back at him or something?" "Of course" "ignore him then, I wanna see his whining face" they all laughed.

After a while of them chatting and eating, sunghoon was seen entering the cafe.

"He's here" heeseung informed and they all acted natural.

He sat down next to Jay "yall came here without me" he pouted.

"Well you were busy" Jay said, kyung just sipped on her iced latte and ignored him.

Setting the drink aside she tool a bite of the chocolate cake.

Sunghoon looked at her who was not giving him any attention.

"Kyung-ah" no response "are you angry with me?" She kept on eating her cake.

"Kyung-ah" he whined "niki change seats with me" they both changed seats but kyung couldn't care less.

"Kyung-ah" he placed on hand on the table and one at the back of her chair.

He got the clue and got even more clingy.

Placing his hands on her waist and chin on her shoulder he stared at her wanting her to give him attention.

"Kyung-ah, I'm sorry" he said hiding his face and bringing her closer to him.

A smile crept its way to her face but she concealed it.

Everyone watched them amused and disgusted at the same time.

"Why don't you go back to the girls you came from?" She said eating the last bite of her cake.

"Its not like I invited them over" she turned her head to look at him.

"You seemed to be enjoying" she said making him whine even more.

"Kyung-ah I'm sorry~" She sat back waiting for him to stop.

He sat straight after a while "I'm sorry" "as you should be" "jelly kyung, she can't resist him" the boys laughed.

"You really seem to have a death wish, do you really want to die?" She leaned on the table with her arms and the boys were low-key intimidated by her.

"Fine I'll forgive you" she said sitting back with arms folded and he got all happy.

He hugged her tight and sat like that for a while.

"Yall got not mercy for single people"