Chapter 20

(A/N: Let's scratch out that Destiny has one arm okay? She has both her arms!!)
Chapter Twenty
Destiny POV

Being a single mother... Yes, a single mother my children father was killed in a car wreck. I have two twin boys name Dalon and Dillon. We recently moves back to our home town, North Carolina. I'm visiting my family, I really miss them.

Over these four years, it's been hell but somehow I seem to make it through. I've graduated from high school and I got a scholarship for journalism. I used to write things inside of my high school news paper . I had a full ride to the college.  I currently graduated from college with a bachelor's degree. I'm so proud of myself, I thought i would never make it this far. Having two kids was much hard work but I seem to balance everything together. My boys are now 3 turning 4 years old soon.

-

I arrived at Starr's and Deshun's house. I grabbed the boys hands as we made our way onto their porch. I knocked on the door and the door swung open and there stood Starr, beautiful as ever.

I smiled as tears roll down my face.

She pulles me into a tight hug.

"I miss you so much Destiny. I'm so sorry, I'm so so so sorry" she said

"It's okay Starr, It's not your fault. I know I made mistake a few years ago but I learned my lesson" i said

"Come in" she said

She looked down and seen the twins.

"Oh my goodness!" She said loudly

Deshun ran downstairs but soon stopped dead in his tracks when he seen me and the boys.

"What's their name?" Starr asked

"Dalon and Dillon" i said

"I can't tell them apart" she said

"Dillon has a mole by his lip and Dalon has a mole on his eyebrow" i said

"They are adorable!" She said

I focused my attention back on Deshun. I made my way towards him and hugged him.

"I love you brother" i said

It took him a few seconds to hug back.

"I'm a horrible brother. I should've been by your side--"

"Stop it Shun. That was the past, we all done grew up. I had to let go of the past." I said

"This is great. I'm finna call everyone over!" Starr said

-

It felt like old times... Everyone is joking, laughing and talking. Kids playing around with each other... I miss the old days. I love my crazy weird family.
-
Omniscient POV

Everyone missed Destiny and forgave her for the decisions she made a few years ago. Everything is back to normal, no drama, no fights, no arguments... Just love, there's not like family love. Knowing someone that really has your back... We may have oyr ups and downs but at the end of the day we still love each other...

⬇⬇⬇
Author Note: This is the last chapter! But guess what? I'm making a third book! I will give y'all the information for Book # 3 on the next update.