Im mostly a jerk, but every once in a while I could be a dick

Hartley remembers when he first laid eyes on the one and only cisco Ramon. He didn't no how to feel, he obviously though he was attractive man, but Hartley hasn't been able to let people into his heart since he got disowned by his own family for just being who he was. Harrison wells was his family now, but besides Harrison, Hartley lashed out at others because he could not deal with his emotion. he hated that, that's why everyone thinks He's such a dick. He can't exactly remember what he said to cisco, something along the lines of coming to work at a billion dollar company wearing a keep calm and Hans shot first t- shirt. He just remembers him walked out with a hurt look on his face.
"Nice one Hartley " he though to himself. Harrison turned gave Hartley such a fatherly look it hurt.
"What was that about" said Harrison compassionately. Hartley, in a defensive tone, replied
" If your going to replace me your gonna have to try harder than that".
"No one can ever replace you Hartley, your my guy" Harrison assured."now can you please apologize to him, who knows maybe you can actually make a friend"
"ya who knows" Hartley whispers to himself.
All day Hartley tried to pin down cisco so he could talk to him and apologize but he was always busy or getting shown around the lab by Caitlin and Ronnie. It was late everyone had gone home by now Hartley was just getting some work for the weekend when he noticed cisco. He head towards him.
" I'm not going to be a dick, I'm not going to be a dick" he thought to himself. Cisco didn't notice Hartley
So he was shocked when the slender, short haired man appeared before him. cisco had a PLEASE DONT PICK ON ME OR MY POP CULTURE T-SHIRT kind of timid look on his face. Hartley took a deep breath and began to talk.
"Hey... Umm so I'm really..uhh sorry for how I acted to day. From what others say I'm usually a jerk, but every once in a while, I can be a dick."that earned a small laugh from cisco.
"But jokes aside I'm truly sorry, to be honest you seemed like a threat but I was being a little childish sometimes you know" cisco smiled " no worries I get it, my intellect does make people think little of themselves" Hartley gave him a Bitch Please look. Cisco laughed " but no really thanks, by the way I left before I found out your name"
"Rathaway, Hartley Rathaway." he said with a faint smile.
" Nice to meet you Hartley" Hartley started to bush.
"Like wise" said Hartley trying to leave before his blushing be came too noticeable "any way I got to g- ah" Hartley began to fall backwards when trip in an encyclopedia on the floor. millions of thoughts when through his mind at this moment, but it was mostly WHO THE HELL LEAVES AN ENCYCLOPEDIA ON THE GROUND.
Hartley's eyes closed in preparation of him falling,then suddenly to arm wrapped around him absorbing the blow of the fall. Hartley opened his eye to see the long hair man hovering over him. They stared at each other in silence the cisco began to lean down against Hartley. There lips bushed against each other in a slight kiss. Both boys awkwardly stood up blushing harder than one cam imagine.
" See you Monday" both boys say before leaving with out making eye contact. Hartley was freaking out, did cisco just kiss him. Hartley walk home, he still felt hot the places cisco touched him, he tried to forget about. He walked in his house with a sigh
"Hey Hartley " said Harrison with a smile. Hartley jumped at the sound of Harrison's voice, even thought it had been 1 and a half years since Harrison adopted him he's still not used to seeing him so casually at home.
"Uhh... hey Harrison" stuttered out Hartley.
"So how'd the apology work out" asked Harrison curiously. Hartley panicked, which is very rare in his case.
" Umm... it was... good, fine-" Hartley said as he bumped in to the wall while trying to desperately leave this conversation. Harrison knew Hartley to well something was up with him and he wished Hartley would just come to home with is problems like uh like a dad. As Harrison sat worrying about Hartley, Hartley was lying in his bed like some lovestruck teenage trying to for get cisco.
" I can't like" he said to himself "I CANT LIKE HIM!?!"

*Authors note* this is my first fan fiction so sorry if it sucked. If you guys want more I'll write more