ZERO

in a quick pace, johnny opened the door of his bathroom, stumbling inside, his eyes wide with shock.

his nose was bleeding. more than a simple nosebleed as it seemed, the blood spilling down his face and starting to stain his plain white t-shirt. both of his hands had been covered in the dark red liquid after he tried to cover it up.

holding his head up a bit didn't help at all in the slightest, so he didn't bother to do it again.

johnny took several steps forward until he was hunched over the sink, looking at his reflection in the mirror - it was him but at the same time, it wasn't.

that version of him had pure black eyes and greyish skin, the corners of his mouth curled into a evil smirk. it moved its head to the side, its entire body blurring a little. johnny could only gaze at it in open-mouthed shock.

"give in already," it drawled in a voice that was the exact same as his but with an echo, it's words chilling johnny to bone and making his head spin.

in surprise, johnny stumbled backwards away from the sink, his back hitting the open door. from hitting that, he fell forward, hitting his head, hard, against the rug on the bathroom floor.

at that moment, his vision went completely black, the last thing he heard was his own laughter echoing in his ears, deep and sinister.