Danm hes sexy

harrys POV

I saw him sitting there alone so I decided to go talk to him. He was wearing a dress and heels also a flower crown.

I knew I wanted him right then and there.

2 months later me and Louis are now dating right now he's wearing a rose flower crown and a blue dress he just looked so fuckable I had to do it.

So I went over to him and pushed him down on the bed.

I started grinding on him and he moaned.

He was so sexy.

I lifts up his dress and pulled down his panties then I quickly undressed myself and grinded on him "oh, Harry!" He moaned.

I then started kissing down his sexy toned body and then when I got to his thighs I nipped at them then I got to his dick and started sucking at the tip.

I then took him whole in my mouth and with the part that I couldn't fit in my mouth I put my hands on.

His moans were so sexy and I nearly came just from that.

"uh dont stop harry please!!" Then I pulled of and he whined.

"HARRY! I SAID DON-" But he was cut of by my fingers thrusting in and out of his arse.

"uh harry" he moaned.

I then added another finger and started scissoring him.

"yeah babe?" I asked smirking.

"I'm ready fuck me please!" He barely got out. I then took my fingers out and lived up my cock then I slowly pushed the tip into his perky arse and we bother moaned in sync.

"uh babe so tight for me Lou" I said.

"O-OOOH HAR-RRY!" He moaned out.

"louder babe I want the whole neighborhood to know who's fucking you!"

"HAARRRY!" He yelled.

"LOUDER!" I yelled.

"HAARRRRYYYY!" he yelled as I sped up my thrusts.

I knew I hit his prostate when he said "oh- yeah right there do it again!"

So I kept thrusting and hitting that same spot each time.

"OH H-HARRY IM GONNA..."

"Go on babe do it!" I said.

Then we both came in sync.

"I love you Harry." He said.

"I love you too Lou."

Then we just sat there and snuggled up occasionally exchanging kisses...

This is shit but I hope you enjoyed it😁